"Oh dad..." Joohyun sighs. "Maybe, you never know." She shrugs.

"Jinjja?" Jin asks excitedly. "Another niece or nephew in the future?"

"I don't know yet, I want to but I'll have to talk to Seulgi about it." Joohyun smiles shyly.

•Jennie•

Later that day;

"Your wife is worried about you." Jennie says with her arms crossed, as she stands at the foot of Jisoo's hospital bed.

Jisoo sighs and looks at her as she tilts her head. "have you ever slept in a patients bed?" Jisoo asks patting the spot next to her. "Come on up."

•Jisoo•

"How can she reject me." Jisoo says to herself as Jennie laid in a cot next to her bed, with her eyes closed. "Are you going to be difficult like that? I'm a patient. What do you think I'm capable of?"

"If the patient can go to the department store, the wife should take care of herself." Jennie says quietly, while her eyes remain closed.

"What are you talking about?" Jisoo asks, staring down at her wife.

"I don't know...I'm tired." Jennie whispers out.

Jisoo lets out a breathy chuckle before turning onto her back and settling her body into her bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Junehoe became a father today..." Jennie says quietly. "It's a boy. If you want to buy him a gift, keep that in mind."

"He must be handsome. If he takes after his dad. Congratulate him for me." Jisoo says.

"Copy that."

"...sorry to have worried you." Jisoo says. "Thank you, for saving my life."

Jennie opens her eyes slowly and looks up towards Jisoo. "Why do we keep saying things like this? Other couples say 'Thank you for taking me home' or 'Thank you for the anniversary present.'"

"I'm sorry."

"Jinjjayo?"

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asks turning her head slightly.

"Ever since I met you, you've been protecting me...from Knives, bullets, people..." Jennie says quietly. "If you really feel sorry for me...don't show up covered in blood." She whispers. "Please."

"copy that." Jisoo says, and Jennie smiles a little.

•Jennie•

2 Weeks Later

Jisoo laid on the floor of their living room in a tank top, sports bra and shorts, while Jennie sat cross legged in front of her.

Jisoo was teaching her some Jui Jitsu for fun, since she was trying to get back into shape after being in the hospital for a week. There a scar on her stomach from the surgery, but she otherwise felt back to normal.

"Come on top of me." Jisoo says to her as she lifts her head.

"What?" Jennie asks.

"You saw the positions earlier right?" Jisoo says raising her brows, "I will be the girl. You will play the pervert."