SCHOOL

Abby's POV
Last night was very rough for me because I kept on dreaming about my parents. It was the same dream over and over again. Michael woke me up and said Abby it's time for school.  I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He said Abby what's the matter. I said nothing michael he said come on I know when you are upset. I said nothing is the matter. Then I tried to walk out of the door but Michael stepped in front of me. He said Abby you can tell me I'm here for you. I looked at him and said Michael I had a nightmare about my parents. And then I just cried, and cried I couldn't stop I tried to but I couldn't. Then Michael gave me a hug and I cried into his shoulder he said Abby tell me about it. I said well Michael I had a nightmare about my parents the night they died and it just happened over and over again that's all I kept on dreaming. He said Abby it'll be okay. I said Michael how do you know. He said a b cuz I'm here for you. I looked at Michael and I tried to smile but nothing would come out. He said Abby at least know that they're in a better place now and you'll see them soon enough. I said yeah, what a great way to start my day. He said I'll help you get ready. I said okay I'll take a shower and then I'll let you know when I'm done. I got in the shower and all that came into my head was my parents it wouldn't go away I don't understand. After I was done with my shower and I got dressed I said okay Michael I'm ready. He said okay. Then the door open and he came in he said do you want me to do your makeup and hair. I looked at him and I said you really want to do my hair and makeup? He said yes. I said Okay Michael oh, thank you. He said no problem, sit down and I'll do your hair and makeup. I sat down in the chair and he blow dried my hair and kept it down. He said I like it this way I like your curly hair. I said thank you Michael. He said you're welcome baby girl. Michael makes me feel happy whenever I'm around him he just puts off that good vibe. Then Michael got makeup and started doing my makeup.

 Then Michael got makeup and started doing my makeup

This is this is what I wore today for school. Michael said that his mom would drive us the school. When I entered the building I got stared at by all these people. I tensed up it was scary being the new kid there. Michael said Abby it's okay I'm here for you I'm not going to let anybody hurt you and no one will most likely will because I'm famous in your girlfriend. I said does anybody know. He said no and it hopefully it will stay that way I don't want it the media to know I said okay. I luckily had every single class with Michael I don't know how it happened but luckily I did everyone was staring at me like I was some weird freak or something. First I had math then science then I had advisory and I had lunch then I had history and I have language arts and I did band and choir after that. I've always liked band My teacher asked me what I wanted to do and I said whatever you need me for I'll do it. She said okay well we need a flute player and a French horn player. I said I'll try the French horn. She said great thank you. I said no problem. At the end of the day Michael's mom picked us up brought us home. I said Michael I'm so glad that I have every single class with you. He said I know and I'm glad you do too Abby. And he whispered in my ear so his mom wouldn't  hear and he whispered I love you. I whispered in his ear I love you too.