jealousy

Michael's POV
When we were in for Abby's therapy I got this suspicious feeling that her therapist was staring at her. After she was done with her therapy we went into the car and mother drove us back to the house. When we got there we went up to the tree and I helped her walk up the hill.
Abby's POV
I got this suspicious feeling when I was at my therapy I felt like someone was staring at me who's weird I don't know maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Maybe I should talk to Michael about it. I said, Michael did you see someone staring at me during therapy. He said yes and we are getting you a different therapist because he was the one that was staring at you and I am not going to take it cuz I swear to God if he touches you and anyway I will kill him. I was surprised Michael said that he's never been that aggressive before I'm used to his sweet sensitive side. I said Okay Michael. After we were done by the tree we went to his room watched movies and play games. I have so much fun with him. Then Catherine says kids it's time for dinner. Like when I rushed down the stairs. Then when we got down the stairs Michael and I sat at the table and we got her food while everyone else was still coming and we waited for everyone to sit down and get their food before we ate. Michael sat his hand on my thigh. I was so surprised I looked over at Michael and had the surprised look on my face. Catherine said Abby are you okay. I said yes I'm okay. Then Michael and I had dinner with his family. The food was really good we had perogies. And Michael and I went back upstairs and I said I need to take a bath so he said okay you go and I'll just watch a movie. So I went into the bathroom turn on the water and got in the tub. While I was in there I was thinking it's kind of nice to be able to walk again be able to move around without someone having to help me. After about an hour I got out got changed and went out and watch the movie with Michael. Him and I we're laying on his bed watching the movie. Him and I fell asleep.