before (2)

ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓓ ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝ ⓟⓞⓥ

Adrien walked into math class, sitting by his best friend, Nino. "Hey Adrien" Nino spoke with a grin plastered on his face. Adrien quickly looked at Marinette before turning his head to Nino. "Hey Nino..." Adrien murmered.

"What's wrong dude? You look sad" Nino asked. Adrien wasn't going to tell Nino that he wanted to ask out Marinette right now since she was behind him and she would probably hear him. "I'm not upset Nino, just nervous" Adrien spoke. Nino slowly nodded. he opened his mouth to speak but the teacher came in before he could speak. 

Ms. Mendeliev quickly took attendance. "So today we'll be continuing our math project so get with your group and continue working" Ms. Mendeliev ended. 

Within three minutes, mostly everyone was working on their project. On the other hand, Chloe, Sabrina and Marinette were not working well. Chloe was just sitting there since Sabrina did everything for her along with Marinette. 

"I wish I was with Alya, this would be much easier..." Marinette mumbled to herself. Marinette shrugged off the thought and continued helping Sabrina anyways.

-------

"So-" Sabrina was cut off by loud screams coming out from the window. Everyone got up from there area and ran towards the window, seeing a ton of pigeons and people running away.

Marinette's eyes widened. She had to transform into Ladybug. "Uh...Ms. Mendeliev I need to use the washroom really bad, I'll be back!" She said and ran out the classroom and made sure no one was around. "Tikki, spots on!" Marinette shouted and transformed into Ladybug. She ran out the school and instantly saw a person who was transforming people into pigeons. 

Ladybug thought of a plan before asking herself, 'Where is the akuma?'. Ladybug hid behind a wall and silently looked at the villain. 

After about a minute of looking, Ladybug saw that the person had a very small gun(?) that turned the people into pigeons. Ladybug nodded to herself before sneaking  up to the villain and throwing her yo-yo at him, tying him up in the process. "Huh?" The villain asked himself, confused on what was happening and why he was tied up.

"Where's Chat Noir?" Ladybug muttered to herself and gripped the gun out of the villains grasp. As if on queue, Chat Noir appeared on the left of Ladybug. "Sorry I was late, had some problems getting here" Chat Noir said with a smile. Ladybug simply nodded.

She then took the gun and smashed it on the ground, revealing the butterfly/akuma. "Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug shouted and captured the akuma. Ladybug de-evilized the akuma and let it go. 

"Bye bye little butterfly" Ladybug whispered and waved to the butterfly before hearing a beep from her miraculous. "Hey, gotta go now, see you!" Ladybug said before yo-you'ing her way out of the area and transformed back into Marinette, running back to the school. The same with Adrien.

-------

Adrien and Marinette both returned to class and silently took their seats. "Marinette, Adrien, where were you two?" Ms. Mendeliev snapped at the two.

Marinette or Adrien could tell the truth and say, 'Oh, i was being Ladybug/Chat Noir and saving Paris!'. Marinette was the first to respond. "I was...uh...hiding" Marinette lied. Adrien only nodded, having the same excuse as Marinette. 

Ms. Mendeliev only sighed, knowing they were lying but she wasn't going to bother to get the truth out of them. "Anyways, before you go, I have an announcement to make", Ms. Mendeliev started. "A new girl is coming to our school tomorrow, her name is Y/N so treat her nicely when she arrives".

A few students like Chloe could care less about the new girl. But others like Alya and Rose were excited and curious to see her, hopefully make friends with her.

------

A/N: i hope you enjoyed the first official chapter! I apologize that this was short but next chapter will be longer. Also, the book will be a tad different to the show since it'll fit the book better, including this chapter. I know Ladybug and Chat Noir didn't take down Mr. Pigeon this easily and I missed out on a lot of the fight but trust me, it's for the book. I also apologize if there is any grammar mistakes!

Anyways, have a good day!