intro (1)

adrien secretly had a huge crush on marinette. he was going to ask her out but that all changed when you came into the picture. you were the new student at college francois dupont. at first, adrien didn't really think of you. you were just another student, yes, you guys talked sometimes but you two weren't very good friends.

suddenly, one day some switch flicked on in adrien's mind. since that day, adrien has been obsessed with you. for any school project or assignment he always requested to be with you. even his best friend, nino was starting to get concerned for him.

why was he concerned? well, whenever adrien and you partnered up and you weren't looking, he'd stare you down, he'd yell at anyone who said one bad word about you, you get the picture right?

it got to the point where his dad had to do something he did not like one bit. his dad had no choice but to tell the school to stop his being near her since his obsession with you was getting out of hand and unhealthy. he also banned you and adrien talking.

the plan worked – for a week. after the one week mark past, adrien had gone crazy. at night, you could hear him mumbling your name in his sleep.

"y/n...you're mine"

gabriel (adrien's dad) gave up with the plan, knowing his son was on the verge of snapping if he couldn't see you again.

"Dad, let me see y/n now"

to him, you were the only person in the world who mattered. he loved you and nothing would change that.

in the end, do you end up falling for Adrien or do you reject him? read to find out.

———
A/N:
FYI, for the first few chapters, it'll be short or slow updates due to school. Peace out! 🕊