The Kiss

Eren's POV

It's like me to stare at someone specially a man." Eren you ok," Armin asked." Ya, I'm fine," I replied. " Here's your food," Levi handed us our food and asked" So, what's the occasion." We're throwing a party," said Jean." Oh, I see, well have fun," then he walked away. We had the time of our lives at the bar. We all decided that none of would of us was up to driving, for everyone was pretty drunk. Levi came up and gave smirk at our drunk party." What do need," I growled." Oh I was just enjoying the show," he said with another smirk. That asshole." Since I'm so nice ill drive everybody home," Levi said." Thanks, but you can drop all of at my house, its easier that way," I replied. We all headed to Levi's car, which is a nice size, and got in. I sat in the front and directed him to my house. Everybody managed to get in the house and I thanked Levi. Before I got out he kissed me.

Levi's POV

I kissed the brat, because he just looked so cute. He froze,but after awhile he kissed back. What the hell am I doing, we just met and we're kissing!" Sorry for kissing you so suddenly," I said." No I liked it," he gave me a smile and wink before he left. I just sat completely shocked. I
probably won't see him again anyway.

•*•*•*•*•* Time Skip•*•*•*•*•*

Tomorrow ^•^

Eren's POV

I woke up with a headache and all my friends sprawled out on the floor. I got up to make breakfast for everyone, while I was cooking I remembered the events last night. I blushed at the memory. There was a knock on the door so I jumped over several people to the door. I opened the door" Hello," it was Levi." Um hi, is there something I can help you with," I said." Ya you forgot keys and a jacket at the bar," I took the items and set them aside." Thanks," I replied." Do you remember last night," he asked." Ya I do," then he kissed me again. A little more rough this time, but I still loved it. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gladly excepted. While doing this I spelt something burning." Oh crap! The food," I raced over and turned off the stove. That was close. Then I heard a laugh, Levi was laughing at me.