"Uh-huh, I see." Brian said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and kept looking forward, not looking away from the road. Though, I could feel Brian staring at me with a smirk.

"I think someone has a crush~!" Brian sing-song.

"Q! Shut the hell up will you!" Sal yelled.

Lady barked at the sudden yelling. I chuckled and looked through the rear view mirror at Lady.

"It's okay girl." I said with a smile.

"What was that?" Sal asked.

"A surprise." I replied, adjusting in my seat.

"Now hold on a second! Sal, you couldn't figure out the damn noise?!" Brian asked.

"No! It cut off and all I heard was a, like, bark noise for a second!" Sal retorted.

"And yet you still couldn't figure it out?!" Brian asked.

"No!!" Sal argued.

Lady barked again. There was silence for a split second.

"Nope, can't make it out because it keeps cutting off!" Sal argued.

"Boys, boys, stop arguing! Now, we all need to take deep breaths-"

Both of them took breaths. I smiled to myself.

"-good. Now, Sal, you'll see what's here when I get home. Since you live right across the road and you always know I'm home." I snickered.

"That's not true!" Sal said. There was a slight pause. "Okay, maybe it is true."

Brian and I laughed. Sal slowly joined in. After we calmed down, I took a sigh.

"Anyways, why did you call?" I asked.

"I-uh. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me tonight?" Sal questioned with uncertainty.

I chuckled. "But we had lunch together, and you also saw me before I left for Joe's place."

"Okay! How about tomorrow?" Sal asked.

"Sure. What time?" I asked.

"Around six. I'll come over to your house to pick you up when you're ready." Sal said.

I smiled. "Sounds good."

"Good." Sal answered.

Even though I couldn't see him, I could tell that he was smiling on the other side of the line. I bet you he could feel my smile as well. That thought made my smile grow wider.

"Okay, well I'll leave you and Brian alone. See you later." Sal said.

"Okay, see ya later. Bye." I said.

"Bye."

Sal hung up. I sighed and moved my shoulders. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I think Brian noticed because he wouldn't stop staring at me. I gave a quick glance at him and laughed.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"You like him, don't you?" Brian asked.

"Well, yeah. He's a good friend and a good neighbor for, what, a few years now? He's all in all a nice guy. What is there not to like about him?" I asked.

"I guess nothing." Brian said.

We started falling into small conversations after that. More about how my day was, how his was. Anything else happening later and upcoming events Brian and the guys have for their show. To be honest, with the talk of the show, it lingered in my mind if Brian asked if there was a spot for me in camera work. Now, let me be honest with you, I only watched one episode of their show, and never watched it completely through. Not that it's boring, it's just I was busy that day. It never really crosses your mind either that your friends with four celebrities of a famous tv show. So, when I hang out with the guys, people come up when they recognize them and always ask who I am or leave me alone. Half the time I'm the one behind the camera taking the picture. Anyways, we were half way to my house when I decided it would be a good time to bring it up to Brian.

"You know how I told you I lost my job earlier today?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Brian asked back.

"Have you looked, or asked, if you guys have an extra space for a cameraman. Not in a rush, I just don't want to be unemployed for a long time." I said.

"Yeah, actually I did." Brian answered.

"Oh really! What'd they say?" I asked.

"Well, they said that we already have enough cameramen through the whole show." Brian said.

"Oh." I said disappointed.

"You didn't let me finish." Brian said. I perked up. "They said that even though there is enough, it wouldn't hurt to have extra. So, it's a good thing you reminded me, they want you to come in next time we record to see how well you can handle a camera. Next I know we will be filming out in the park so you have to have your hidden camera game on point. A good challenge to start off with they said."

I gave a side smirk. "Oh wow! That sounds awesome!"

"So, will you join us on a filming in the park?" Brian asked.

"Totally!" I said.

Little did I know, that would be the most challenging recording experience of my life.