BEN Drowned Lemon 2

I sat on the couch playing Mario Kart. I wore a tank top and shorts since it was fairly warm outside. I leaned forward as I got into it more, coming up to the last round. I didn't notice, but BEN had entered the room having come out of my DS. My cleavage was showing and my shorts had slid a bit.

He sat next to me but I was too focused on winning to give more then a grunt for a greeting. I cheered as I crossed the finish line, coming in first. As I did my breasts bounced and my tank top rode up, showing my stomach. In a split second BEN was on top of me and our lips were locked in a passionate and heavy kiss. He broke for a second so we could get air before reconnecting it. His hand slid down my body as the kiss continued wildly. He slid my shorts off and then grabbed my butt, squeezing it. I blushed darkly in response but made no move to stop him. He smirked and broke the kiss, pulling my top off and throwing it. His eyes swirled with lust and passion as he reconnected the kiss, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and returned to his spot on top of me. He broke the kiss and began to drag his lips down my neck, unbuttoning my bra and throwing it. I blushed and nearly tore his shirt off as excitement flooded me.

He gave a growl, turning me on further. He kissed down between my breasts, sucking and nipping, eventually leaving a hickie. I let my nails drag down his back to encourage him. He groaned softly and nearly ripped my panties clean off. He grabbed my legs, spreading them as he began to suck on my right nipple. He rubbed his erected member against my clit causing me to let out an involuntarily moan. He continued to tease and moved back and forth between my nipples.

I suddenly flipped us so I was on top, lustfully pulling his pants off. I pulled his boxers off at a teasingly slow pace, causing him to let out a throaty growl. I yanked them off suddenly and his erection stood at attention. I grinned and licked up his shaft slowly, causing him to let out a soft moan. I wrapped my lips around his tip and began to swirl my tongue, sucking as well. I continued the actions at a good pace until I felt his member began to pulse. I stopped and he glared lustfully at me, taking control again. He spread my legs and suddenly slammed into me. I arched my back as the loud sound of our privates colliding rang out. He groaned. "Fuck you're so tight~!" He groaned out. I grinned and moaned as well. He began to thrust, slowly at first before speeding up to an animalistic pace. I was a moaning and blushing mess. He groaned and growled. I felt his member began to throb inside of me and I yelled out as he managed to hit my g-spot. He began to pound into it, never slowing.

I gripped the sheets tightly as pleasure surged through me and I came. He pounded a few more times before shooting into me. I groaned as the warm substance filled me. The sound of our skin meeting stopped and the room was filled with the sound of labored panting. He slowly pulled out and laid next to me, both of us soon falling asleep from the passion and excitement.