When They Ask You Out

(F/C)=Favorite Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(F/F)=Favorite Flower

Slenderman: Slenderman had asked you to meet him in the woods once again. He said you should wear nice clothing. So you chose a (F/C) dress and a pair of black heels/flats. You put your hair into (H/S) and grabbed phone and purse. You walked to the woods and walked to where you were supposed to meet. Slenderman was already there waiting for you patiently. "Hello, love." He greeted kindly. You smiled, "Hello. What did you need to discuss with me?" His face suddenly turned bright pink and he rubbed the back of his head. You realised he had one hand behind his back."Will you let me have the honor of calling you mine?" He asked and took his hand from behind his back. His hand held a dozen (F/F) with a beautiful (F/C) ribbon tied around the middle of the stems. You blushed and smiled widely. "Yes I will be your girlfriend." He hugged you and grabbed your hand. "Now I have something else planned."

BEN Drowned: You were in the middle of a Call of Duty round online when you got a message. You quickly finished the round and clicked on the message. The message said,
'From: BEN_D
Roses are red, violets are blue, will you please be my player 2?'
You smiled and blushed at what it said. Suddenly another message popped up, 'Accept' or 'Decline'. You of course chose accept. BEN hopped out of the t.v and hugged you tightly. You smiled wider and hugged him back. You could nearly feel the excitement radiating off of him as he hugged you causing you to laugh softly.

Eyeless Jack: You and Jack were just saying random pickup lines to each other as you had become bored. You both laughed at the cheesy ones or the bad ones, and giggled at the perverted ones. You were having a great time when suddenly Jack became more serious. "I have a question I need you to answer." You nodded your head, "What is it?" "Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He blurted out quickly. You were super confused as nothing he said was clear. "What?" He was blushing hard behind his mask. He took a deep breath before repeating the question. "W- Will you be my girlfriend?" You giggled and nodded. "Really?" He asked and you nodded again, smiling widely. He jumped up and pulled you up with him. He twirled you in a circle and put you back on the ground, pulling his mask up just above his lips and kissing your forehead. You were smiling and blushing, happy he finally asked you.

Hoodie: You had gone out to get some fresh air and take a walk. You were on your way back when you heard Hoodie talking to himself. "Will you be my girlfriend? No that's too casual. Will you be the petal to my rose? No that's too cheesy. Ugh, why is this so hard!?" You smiled to yourself and quietly walked into the shack. Hoodie hadn't noticed you. You hugged him from behind and said, "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." Hoodie turned around and hugged you. "Did you hear that?" He asked, sounding embarrassed. You nodded into his neck and smiled.

Masky: "Hey beautiful." Masky greeted. You blushed, "Hey. What's up?" He shrugged. "Well I needed to ask you something." You raised your eyebrow but nodded, signaling him to continue. "Well whenever I'm around you I get this weird feeling in my stomach, and I get blushy, and more nervous. Is that weird?" He already knew he answer, but he wanted to know what you thought. You blushed before saying, "You're feeling infatuation, or love. I feel the same way when I'm around you." He pulled his mask above his lips, showing his smile and kissing your forehead. "So are we dating?" You asked. He nodded and hugged you, you immediately hugging back.

The Puppeteer: You had just woken up and taken a few minutes to become fully awake. You were about to get out of bed, but you saw rose petals lining the floor, making a trail to your bedroom door. You carefully got out of bed and walked to the door. There was a note on the door, 'I knew you were special ever since I met you.' You raised an eyebrow but took the note and followed the rose petals. You immediately recognized the hand writing to be Puppets. There was another note just before the stairs, 'But something feels different now.' You were still confused but continued and took the note. You walked down the stairs and into the living room. There was a note on the entrance door, 'It feels more...special, more complicated.' You took the note and continued to follow the petals. On the kitchen door was another note, 'I think I've come to the conclusion on what needs to happen.' You thought the notes were sweet and smiled, taking the note and going into the kitchen. You walked over to the counter and saw a final note, 'So, will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?' You blushed and were about to turn around when you felt someone hug you from behind. "So?" His voice confirmed what you had suspected. "Yes." Was your immediate reply. He hugged you and you leaned into the hug, happily.