You Meet Again/Becoming Friends

Slenderman: It was 6:15 p.m and you had arrived outside the woods. You cautiously walked in, gripping the pocket knife you had brought. Suddenly you saw and heard the static again, but this time it was oddly tolerable. You looked around and saw a person, well...thing, standing a few feet away from you. He was too tall to be human, he had to be at least 9 feet tall which easily towered over your (Y/H). He had on a black suit and red tie, with black dress pants and nice black shoes. He had no face, which scared you to death. "I'm sorry we have to meet his way." He said aloud. This confused you since you saw no mouth, nor any movement to classify where the sound was coming from. "How did you do that?" You asked anxiously as a sense of dread washed over you as you took in the characteristics of the thing. "I'll tell you about it if you want." He offered and you accepted. You both talked about his abilities and learned each other's names until it was time for you to go.

BEN Drowned: You were watching your favorite YouTuber when a new tab randomly opened and Cleverbot came up. You were confused and tried to close the tab. The tab wouldn't close and you couldn't change tabs nor could you close out of the browser completely. 'Why do you keep trying to exit?' Came up in the chat dialogue. You were freaked out since usually something along the lines of 'Hello.' came up. 'Put your laptop on the ground.' Came another message. You were officially freaked out since you knew it wouldn't send more then one message at a time. Not to mention the fact that it was TALKING to you. You set that laptop down and the same boy crawled out of your laptop. "Hey babe." He greeted I'm a casual yet flirtatious voice. You blushed a little. "Hello." You said back. "Why are you here?" "Because you're cute. You're also good at video games, at least from what I've seen." You nodded slowly and handed him a controller. "What's your name anyways?" You asked. "BEN." "Like the one on Majoras Mask?" He nodded and you started playing Borderlands, talking and getting to know each other.

Eyeless Jack: You had just gotten home from hanging out with your best friend (B/F/N). You were worn out and threw your things by the door, sitting down on your couch. You heard something rattle in your kitchen and went to check it out. You saw it was the same man from the night before. You gasped and he turned around to face you. "Oh, hey." He said casually. "Hello?" You said reluctantly and it came out more like a question. "Why are you here?" "I said I'd be back." You raised an eyebrow but just went with it, seeing as he had a weapon on him. You went and sat back on your couch and he sat next to you. You gradually started talking and learned more about each other.

Hoodie: You two sat together in an awkward silence. "So..." You started. "I guess if I'm going to be here a while we might as well get to know each other." You said. He nodded and you two started to talk. You learned a bit more about him, although he was very secretive. He seemed to tip toe around certain questions. You slowly observed your surroundings as you chatted and saw a few bottles of prescription pills on a ledge. You didn't let your expression change but you instantly became a bit tenser. He either didn't notice or didn't care as he didn't make any remarks about it.

Masky: You had wanted to go back to the park but didn't want to run into the man again. You slowly worked up the courage to go after convincing yourself it was just someone pulling a prank. After all the man hadn't had a weapon, or at least that you could see. You walked back the walking path again and once again got about halfway before you saw the man. You froze with shock and the man started walking towards you. You wanted to run, but it felt like you had cement blocks tied on top of your feet. Adrenaline pumped through your body, but it sadly hadn't been the kind you needed. The man slowly approached and stood in front of you. You wanted to scream but you felt your voice get caught up in your throat. He put his hand up and you flinched away. He, surprisingly, gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "You truly are beautiful." He said after a minute as you felt his eyes check you out. You blushed a deep shade of red and he chuckled. You frowned slightly and finally managed to get out, "Why are you talking to me?" although it came out quietly. "Because you're special. I'd like to get to know you more." He said and you went with it. We talked and you learned a bit more about him, but he still had quite a few things he wouldn't tell.

The Puppeteer: A couple hours had passed and you felt calmer. You were playing on your phone when you heard someone clear their throat. You jumped and looked around, seeing The Puppeteer again. He chuckled at your reaction and walked over to you. You made a cute frown at him and he smiled. He sat next to you on your bed. "So how are you?" He asked sweetly. "I'm better. I don't feel as anxious." He smiled and hugged you. "That's good." You smiled and nodded at him. You and him talked for almost the whole night about what you had been up to while you hadn't seen each other.