Four

"So, are you going to call her?" Noah asked as he sat on Justin's couch in his living room. It was worn and old, but Justin loved it, and, apparently, so did Noah.

"I don't have her number, Noah, and I am with Clarence." Justin ran a hand through his mess of hair.

"Listen, I love Clarence, and I want you two to be happy. There is a chance that means not being together." Noah smiled at Tutor as the cat nudged Noah's hand.

"I don't even know how to date if Cammi called." Justin sat next to Noah, and started to pet Tutor who purred at the attention.

"The romantic inside of you will come out. You didn't know how to date with Clarence either." Justin laughed as he remembered how he flipped on Noah years prior.

"I don't know how to do it, Noah." Justin buried his face in his hands.

"Tell her she is hot." Noah didn't even look up from his phone."Are you kidding me? No girl would want to date someone who said that!" "You'd be surprised. Why don't you ask for her help in something?" Noah laughed as Justinthrew a pillow at him. "Like tutoring?" Justin crunched up his face in disgust."Or help in other departments." Noah wiggled his eyebrows as Justin threw another pillow at him."I shouldn't ask the gay boy for girl help." Justin glared at him as Noah mocked hurt.

"You gave me the idea for tutoring." Justin smiled as Noah grimaced.

"You told her that her name was a guy's name." Noah shook his head, "Avoid that with Cammi."

"It is a guy's name, and I was nervous." Justin tried to defend himself as Noah shook his head.

"You have no idea how hard it was to push you into her." Noah sighed as Justin punched his arm.

"I knew it was you." He glared as Noah rolled his eyes.

"Are you really that mad?" Noah looked around the room, "Doesn't seem like you have it that bad."

"I guess I should thank you." Justin stopped petting Tutor who had fallen asleep on Noah's lap.

"You don't have to, because you introduced me to Dylan." Noah smiled as he recalled the memory

"Hey, Noah, come here!" Justin called down the hallway filled with bustling students. He was standing next to a kid wearing big glasses with messy hair. He wore a blue flannel and jeans along with a nervous smile.

"What's up, Justin?" Noah asked looking between the two. The shy boy looked at the ground, and refused to meet Noah's gaze."This is Dylan. He is amazing in chemistry, and would love to chat." Justin smiled before walking away."What was that about?" Noah asked as he looked at Dylan who was beat red."Justin is just weird. I should go." Dylan tried to leave, but Noah stopped him by grabbing his arm, and pulling him closer to him."He may be weird, but he has his reasons." Noah smiled down at the boy who was turning red before him.

"He had the biggest crush on you." Justin laughed as Noah shook his head.

"He refused to talk to me for a month after that." Noah laughed, "When he finally did, it was because I cornered him in the bathroom."

"How romantic." Justin laughed as Noah punched his arm.

"I have a date tonight." Noah's smile faded, "I think it will go good. I have no reason to dislike him."

"Please tell me it's not Luke from your office." Justin groaned as he shook his head.

"It's James." Noah whispered as Justin shook his head.

"Our bartender? You want to date our bartender?" Justin laughed as Noah shook his head.

"Dylan told me he is seeing someone. An officer from the police station he works at." Noah slowly moved Tutor as he got up, "Guess someone else liked the cute forensic man."

"Noah, you can't do this." Justin shook his head, "It's not healthy. You aren't moving on, or addressing the real problem."

"What else can I do?" Noah snapped at Justin who glared back.

"Maybe not sleep with every gay man you meet!" Justin yelled back. Tutor lifted his head, and peered at the two before him.

"Have fun with another night alone with your god damn cat." Noah stormed out the door as Justin buried his head in his hands until his phone went off.

When can we do the tutoring? –Cammi

Justin smiled at his phone as he started his text back.

Anytime you want J

Justin hated this. He felt that this was wrong, and he should shut this down. How was this different from what Noah was doing? Chasing around beautiful people to distract themselves from the real pain.

Tomorrow at 4pm? at Burkens!! I love there ice coffee!!

Justin laughed as he read that text. He knew this was wrong, but he can't help himself.

*Their
We totally need to meet. You are worse than I hoped.

Hello! Sorry I didn't update for a little bit! I was really sick, and school invades my life during the week. This chapter is short, because Clarence's next part is going to be a bit longer. 

If you are feeling generous please leave a comment/vote, and I will see you in the next chapter!!