Chapter 2: Her Workday...

~~~"I can take orders over here," she states loudly for the customers to hear, and the long line in front of Ash splits in two and gravitates to Rem's side of the counter. Just then her favorite song came on, "Colors" by Halsey. Humming, and dancing a little, along to the lyrics.

  So beginning Rem's long, but enjoyable work shift.~~~

________________________________________________________________________________

Rem starts to take the orders from the half of Ash's line that split to go to her side of the counter:

-3 medium Iced Vanilla-Mocha Coffees; 2 Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoas; 1 Strawberry Pastry; 3 Honey & Cinnamon Crisp-Twists; 1 Chocolate Crescent    =   $29.58

-1 Hot Vanilla Coffee; 1 Honey & Cinnamon Pastry Puff    =    $5.32

-1 Hot Mocha Coffee; 1 Iced Vanilla Coffee; 2 Blueberry Pastry Puffs = $10.05

~And so it goes for another hour into her shift~

Then for 3/4 of the remaining time of her work day she was back in the kitchen, making coffees, using her own special method.  Along with the coffees, she would also help Aki out with the pastries (yes, including custom requested cakes), puffs, and sweet rolls over near the ovens.  

Rem would also go around helping the others in the kitchen, aside from Aki: Iris, who was also making coffees; Neko, who is a timid girl that prefers to clean, so she just stays in the kitchen cleaning up messes at the different stations where the others cook or make drinks; Reagan, who loves to makes sweets, but ironically hates eating them, do she working near Aki's station near the ovens; and Isaac, who was the only guy working at the cafe and one of Rem's closest friends (who was also a member of a Holy and Righteous Group, but still accepted Rem for the unholy being that she is), who also makes the coffees using Rem's technique that she willingly taught him. (The rest of the team, Ash, Rosie, and Lindsey, were out in front taking orders, waiting on tables, and cleaning up tables/messes.)

Halfway through that time, though, she went back into the staffroom to call her lover, Meliodas, to ask a favor of him:

"Hey, babe?"

"Yes, my Little Flower?"

"When I get off work can we talk? Like face-to-face? I promise it's nothing bad, I just need to tell you something about me that I haven't told you yet."

"Ya, of course, we can talk. Anything for my Beautiful Blossom."

"Okay, thanks!  Will you wait for me at the entrance of the 'Girls' Dorm Building'?"

"Yep!  I'll see you  there, sweet thang!"

"Thank you so much, I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

"-oops- I gotta go back to work my 5-minute break is up.  See you later babe; love you, bye!"

"Love you, too; bye----"

*BEEP; BEEP* call ended

And for 1/4 of the remainder of her shift:

-She was stuck waiting on the tables where folks would sit if they had enough time to do so and converse.

-She would clean up tables where people had just departed from.

-She would clean up messes that the customers might've made accidentally.

-She took the trash out of the kitchen and replaced trash bags that were full out in the ordering/dining hall of the cafe.

*BLEEP; BLEEP; BLEEP* (The clock on her work hours for the day has chirped, signifying that Rem now could leave for home.)

*RING; RING*  The final ring of the front door's bell signaling the last customers' departure and the end of Rem's work day.  Now she can head home.

.

.

.

But she was unaware of the cruel fate that was waiting for her......

~Nah, jk xD........ No but seriously. :(  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*AN:  Thanks for reading this short messy chapter.  Peace out my special Little Sun Flares.  <3