thirteen

——————

——————

"Don't waste your luck human"

"WATER DRAGON ROAR!" You put on the attack on Aqua and got out of her grasp.

"Wow I think you left me a love tap" she snarls chuckling.

Your still weak from battling your future self, speaking of which you can still smell her.

An attack from your right side hits you sending you into the nearest building.

"Ow damn it...." you wince in pain.

"I can't believe you thought you would give up like that" you hear you future self say.

"Damn it I knew you were back..." you groan.

"Aqua I thought Rouge and I told you to leave my younger self be!" Future you says clearly angry with Aqua.

"She's not going down lightly."

"Yeah I knew that was going to happen." Future you pulls a face and flies on top of Aqua.

"I guess we'll just have to wear her out." Future you says smirking.

Aqua breathes in you barely have time to get up before a rush of power just barely misses you.

You shriek out, "Watch it! Are you trying to kill me!!?" You get back to your feet breathless.

"We're not trying to kill her remember!" Future you yells at Aqua.

"Your testing my patience human." Aqua growls.

While they're distracted, "Wave Kick!"

You land the kick onto Aqua's snout sending her back. It's done some damage!

"You shouldn't have done that"

"Attack her now Aqua!" You future-self calls out to her.

Aqua breathes in and blows out her attack.

You get hit, the power sends you back and dumps you on the ground.

You feel a presence near you and look up.

"You know this could all be over if you just surrender."

"I will never surrender I will never become you!" You spit in your future selfs face.

"Wow I really am gross. I'll teach you to mess with me!" She holds up her sword as she brings the sword down you roll out the way quickly.

You run as fast as you can. There's mini dragon minions everywhere in the town, citizens of Fiore running for their lives.

"Get back here!" Future you is riding on Aqua as you run.

How did this even come to be??

Something hits your shoulder and you scream out in pain. There's blood coming from your shoulder, You drag your back from the nearest wall crying.

"Since you won't go down lightly I guess I'll just have to take your soul until you cooperate!" Future begins to transform into this unknown looking creature.

Your once (H/C) hair turns even blacker than it was earlier and large black horns sprout from your head and your wings turn black and honey.

You watch in horror, you can barely recognize yourself.

You sprout fangs and your eyes turn red, your nails almost as long at sloth claws.

Future you grabs you by the neck. Aqua giggling in the distance roaring.

"You should've just been a good girl and surrendered!"

You scream and all you see is darkness...