Besides, he was chasing Caroline anyway. And even if I was a little jealous — okay, I admit it. It was just because of how I used to feel, not because I felt anything anymore. Right?

I couldn't think about that anymore, because we had reached our destination. 

We strode out of the woods, and saw Finn and Esther standing near a pentagram with torches surrounding it. In the distances, I saw the witch house. 

I just hoped my brothers were there dealing with the Bennets. I don't know why, but I kinda hoped they killed Bonnie. I didn't really know her, but she seemed like a judgy little thing. I knew they wouldn't, because she was Elena's friend, but a girl could hope.

We approached Finn and Esther. Esther looked a little shocked to see me there, so close to her sons. I just sent her a sweet smile, to which she frowned. Finn was attempting to protect his mother, which caused me and Kol to roll our eyes.

"It's alright. They can't reach me in here." Esther said, standing in the pentagram. And indeed, when Klaus walked up to the pentagram, the flames roared, blocking him from entering.

"And you play the sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are Finn." Kol called out.

"Be quiet." Esther said back. "Finn knows morals you do not. All of you are an abomination on this Earth. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you are no better. Over the centuries, I have watched all of you, felt the pain of all your victims. Even you Elizabeth." she said, turning to me. I raised my eyebrows, confused. "I watched what Klaus and Kol turned you into. You used to be a sweet, innocent girl. They turned you into a blood-hungry monster." My look turned into a glare. 

Yet I remained silent. This was a family argument. However, I knew that I hated Esther. I hated the Mikaelsons mother. And it looked like I wasn't alone. There were equal looks of disgust and hatred on Elijahs', Klaus', and Kols' faces.

Esther continued. "If you've come to plead for your lives, I'm sorry, but you are too late." she said.

"Oh get on with it, Mother. Before I send you back to Hell where you belong!" Klaus said. We all nodded, when suddenly the flames roared up.

"NO! Sisters, don't abandon me!" Esther called. The flames were out of control. Finn grabbed his mother, and Kol grabbed me driving to the ground and covering me with his body to protect me from the flames. 

When we looked up, Finn and Esther were gone. The flames had died down, and it looked like the spell was over.

"It would appear your brothers came through." Klaus mumbled and I nodded. 

We could hear Bonnie's' cries from the house, meaning something had happened to her mother — the only other Bennet witch still alive. I couldn't believe either of my brothers would kill her, so maybe they had changed her to a vampire. I didn't know, and frankly, I didn't care.

Kol helped me up, and we looked around. Elijah looked at me, and said,"Thank you for your help." I nodded. "It wasn't much..." I said.

"It was enough." he said, and placed a kiss upon my forehead. I smiled up at him, and nodded. Kol gave me a big hug, and Klaus offered me a cheeky smile, which I reluctantly returned. I turned back to Elijah.

"We should go get Elena from Rebekah. Make sure she didn't kill her." I said. He nodded, and I turned back to Kol.

"I'm staying at your house again tonight." I said, and he nodded, needing no explanation. 

I turned and followed Elijah through the woods to the tunnels. When we arrived, we jumped down, and I shouted out for Bekah. 

All of a sudden, I heard running, and saw Elena running towards us. I stepped in front of her, and wrapped my hands around her arms, effectively stopping her. She looked up in fear, and it didn't disappear when she saw me and Elijah. 

All too soon, Bekah was standing there, a furious expression on her face.

I shook my head at Elena. "Do I even want to know what you did to her?" Bekah growled, but shook her head. I sighed, and looked back at Bekah.

"Your mother was stopped. Her and Finn fled to God-knows-where." I explained. She nodded, then looked at Elijah.

"Does that mean Doppelbitch lives?" she asked. Both me and Elijah chuckled, then nodded in the affirmative. 

Bekah scowled and stomped away, leaving the tunnels. Elijah offered me a grin, then followed after her. I turned back to Elena. She stood there, scowling at me. I sighed.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry, because even if it was true, you wouldn't believe me. So. I'm going to take you home now." She remained scowling, but nodded. I picked her up, and ran her home. 

When we got to her porch, I set her down. She nodded at me, and walked into the house. 

I sighed. I had not earned any points with her - I had probably lost any I had. But I wasn't too worried at this point. I really didn't care what she thought, and right now, I didn't care what my brothers thought. They had hurt me by hurting Kol, and I wasn't ready to forgive them just yet.

I ran back to the Grille to get my car, then drove back to the Mikaleson Mansion. I got only to see a figure standing by the door. He turned around when I pulled up, and I realized it was Klaus. I sighed and walked towards him.

"What is it, Klaus?" I asked. I was emotionally shot, and just wanted to go to bed.

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping save me and my family." he said. I nodded, though I was shocked he had said that. The big bad hybrid saying 'thank you.' Shock.

"You're welcome." I said. I started to walk in the house, but he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him, surprised.

"I also wanted to say... I'm... sorry for accusing you earlier. It was stupid of me to even think you would go against us." I stood there, shocked. Klaus apologized!?! This was too much.

"You were right." he continued. "I was being a douche. You were right to yell at me." he said. He took several steps closer. I noticed that my chest no longer hurt — Esther's spell must have worn off. 

But my chest still ached, but for a different reason. Klaus was standing right in front on me, his hand still on my arm. I just stood there, not sure what to do.

He noticed my stillness, and took another step closer. Now we stood with our bodies barely touching. He was about a head taller than me, so I had to look up to see him. 

When I did look up, all I say was his piercing blue eyes. I got lost in them so easily, and now was no different. He looked down at me. 

He glanced at my lips, then back in my eyes, asking my permission. I was lost in his eyes, so I couldn't have stopped him, even if I wanted to. 

He slowly leaned down, and my breath hitched. Finally, his soft lips were on mine. 

Suddenly, passion filled my body. I grabbed his face, pulling him closer. His arm slid to my waist, pressing me against my body. My hands traveled to his hair, where they fisted, pulling him as close as possible. Our bodies were pressed against each other, and our mouths were all over each other, kissing each others face and neck.

Klaus was nipping at my neck, and I was fighting a moan, when suddenly, the door opened.

"Klaus? Have you seen Lizz... Oh." Kol said, finally spotting us. That broke my spell, and I realized what was happening, and I pushed Klaus away. 

He stumbled back, shooting Kol a look of aggravation. Kol had a slight smirk in his face, which I ignored.

I rushed into the house, and upstairs to Kol's room. I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I slowly sank to the floor, catching my breath. 

What had I just done?

A/N: OMG! Finally some Elizabeth on Klaus action! Does anyone have a ship name for them? I was thinking Klizzie, or Klizabeth, or something like that... Let me know what you think. 

And on the same line, I'm sorry if the kissing scenes and stuff like that aren't very good — this is my first story, and I don't know how to really write them.

As always, let me know what you think. Vote, and comment!! Until next time!!