Episode Two

"So you're telling me that you stole millions from the bank?" I asked.

Mini laughed loudly
"Tyler the dumbass set off the alarm and we all almost got caught!" He said.

I rolled my eyes.

They were telling me about their heists. A part of me wanted to actually stab them all for doing these things but the other part of me actually wanted to see what it was like. They made it sound so adrenaline filled and fun. If nearly getting arrested and put on death row was fun then I might be a little crazy.

"You understand that you all are fucking stupid right? Robbing and killing people? Can't believe you followed that route, Ty." I shook my head.

"You're just mad that I have freedom and you're still wrapped around moms tiny finger." He scoffed.
I bit my lip in anger. "Whatever. I'll be up in my room if you need me." I stomped up the stairs.

He's a little bitch saying that in front of a group of people. But it's true, I'm still wrapped around her finger. She sends me money because she hopes that with money, I'll still like her. She basically forced me to become a Doctor. A bartender is basically a fun job that I take sometimes. She's always wanted a successful child. Once she knew Tyler was escaping her grasp, she's latched onto me even tighter. Crying to me, criticizing me, making all of my decisions for me. This house was one of the decisions I've made on my own. I'm 23 for Christ's sake. She was trying to get me an apartment near her so she could always visit, but I've had enough.

I just wanted to be free. I wanted to feel the air between my fingers and not have a care in the world. I remember seeing Tyler always hanging out with friends when we were younger while I was stuck in the house sitting out with my mother. I was a pretty shut off and quiet child. No friends, only cared about grades and pleasing my mother.. It was the same in High-school too sadly. The best years of my life wasted.

I exhaled when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I yelled
The door creaked open and it was Mini. I sat up and gave him a questioning stare.
"I just wanted to check if you were Ok.. Tyler can be a real pussy sometimes. I apologize for him." He smiled nervously.

"You're really his close friend aren't ya?" I laughed at him. "Yeah I'm fine, just needed to cool down but thanks. Is that all?" I could tell there was something else on his mind.

"We actually wanted to fire some practice rounds in the woods behind your house. I was sent here to get permission and to ask if you wanted to go." He held his breath.

I started to laugh. "Asking for permission? Man, for a group of thieves you guys seem to act like children! I'll be down in a minute."
He shut the door behind him as he walked out. I cackled to myself.
________
"Okay troopers!-"
"We aren't in the fucking military, Evan."
"Shut up fuck face"
"You shut up"
"Guys calm down!"
"Can we just start already!"
"You guys are such children!"

Walking into this I could only imagine children arguing. Not a group of grown men.
There were bags filled with all types of weapons. I grabbed a random small one that sorta looked like a pistol? and fired it towards the target bottle and it shattered. The noise was loud enough to catch the attention of the guys and they all stared at me.
"Where the hell did you learn to shoot?!" Ty shouts excitedly while the guys were cheering.
"HA That was so badass how did I do that?!" I yelled in disbelief
"Guess you got some of dads genes too!" He hangs an arm around my shoulder.

The statement itself made me confused. I never really knew who my dad was, other than the fact that he left my mom, Tyler, and I alone when I turned a certain age. Mom never talks about him. Every time I question her it's always 'don't you have better things to do?' Or 'you know I don't like talking about that man.' I think I deserve to know since I'm 23.. and old enough to make my own decisions.