aaron's depression

Third person pov

After y/n and aaron got to y/n's house. Aaron had locked the front door. Aaron had sat down on the couch.

Aaron's pov

"Hey y/n? I want to tell you something but you have to keep it a secret, ok?" I sighed. I wish i hadn't fall in love with aph. "Yes sure you can tell me anything and i'll keep it a secret!" Y/n laughed a bit. "Ok.. well before you moved on to mystreet. I was in love with aphmau and then after you moved here. I was confused about something. And then aphmau confused her love to garroth and my heart hurts" sigh i really do wish i hadn't fell in love with her.

Y/n's pov

"Oh.. i see you had you're heart broken.." sigh. You're not the only one who just got her heart broken. Why am i tearing up!? "I-I'm sorry to hear that" why am i crying? "Why are you crying y/n?" Asked a worried aaron. "S-sorry i just remember s-something" why? Why me? Why my heart?

Third person pov

kept on crying, until aaron Comfort y/n. "Everything well be ok y/n. We can make it though it" aaron said in a warm tone. "Y-yeah thanks aaron" y/n said claiming down a bit.

Aaron's pov

We can do this y/n. And thank you for helping me out for a bit. And i'll try and help you out.

(FOX HERE! Sorry that this chapter is short! 263. Fox out!)