feelings part.2

Last chapter

Garroth's pov

sigh.. i'm to nervous to tell aph how i feel about her. Will we ever be a thing? I hope so. Until i hear aphmau call out my name. "Hey garroth!" She yelled. Speck of the girl. "Yes aph?" I answered her. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" Aph asked. How do i tell her?!
----------------------------------
Garroth's pov

"Uhh yes i do? Why do you want to know?" I answered her. "Well... uhh.. it might be because i like you" aph blushed and mumbled the last part. "What was that?" I asked. "I SAID I LIKE YOU!" Aph yells & blushes. S-she l-likes me?

Aphmau's pov

Ohh my irene! He might hate me! Ok no. You got this aph. I'll just tell him how i feel, but how will i do that? (Me: YOU JUST YELL HOW YOU FEEL!) "I mean.. uh.. yeah..i have a crush on you. But i was afraid you didn't feel the same.." oh irene please.

Garroth's pov

"Of course i love you aphmau. I'v always loved you since high school" so she's always had a crush on me. I'm glad i can be a good friend and boyfriend.

Aaron's pov

Aphmau...likes...garroth? But i though they were just best...friends.... why does my heart hurt? Why? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY!? Why...me? Heh.. it's not like i saw this coming. She always smiles around garroth i hope he takes good care of her.

Third person pov
Aaron dropped the flowers and started to tear up. "Aaron? Did you hear everything?" Aph asked. Aaron slowly nodded."y-yes i did. I did have a crush on you. But i guess i was to late" aaron looked at the ground. "Will you be ok?" Aph asked kinda worried. "Yeah i-i'm fine. I hope we can still be friends" aaron broke in to tears and walked away.

Y/n's pov (finlay y/n's pov!)

"Ahh today was a great day.." i got to watch meh anime and play video games and chill. I wonder what everyone is up to? Hnm i'll find out later. "Oof! Ow?" Who in the hell did i bump into? "Oh.. sorry y/n... i didn't mean.. to hurt you.." sighed a sad aaron. "Oh it's fine. Is something wrong aaron?" I asked worried about aaron. "Not really" aaron sighed. "Is there any way i can help?" I asked him. "Um yes...do you think i can stay at you're place for a bit?" He asked. "Yeah sure!" I smiled a bit.

(Time skip!)

Third person pov
Y/n & aaron arrive at y/n's houes and head inside of the house and aaron sets his bag down. And close the door and locked it.

(Fox out!)