A dream will tell

Start from the beginning

"So you died too .. "Renee said . 

"Yes . Well he killed me because he knew now that I was of no use to him . He knew about you too . But he didn't know where you were . "her mom said . 

"You sacrificed your life for me, didn't you? " Renee asked . 

"I would say I saved and protected a part of me . But alas I wasn't totally successful . So mate with Damien . " she said to Renee . 

"Oh mom... I am glad you could tell me all this . But you have to tell me , I have episodes when I don't remember anything . Neither does my wolf . "Renee said .

"That's you angel spirit surfacing . She is a part of you too . And she brings your certain powers ... powers greater than any other being . Powers which homer or in this case his son is after . "her mother said . 

"How do I use my powers .. I don't even know what they are yet ? "Renee said .

"I am sorry angel , I can't help you here , you have to discover and explore your powers on your own . But remember they will complement your mate and be careful when you use them  . "her mother said lovingly . 

"I need to go now . I am sorry I cannot be of anymore help . The time is ticking baby , be careful . 

And remember Love and light is within you . All you have to do is find and put an end to the darkness around . "her mother stated .

She held Renees hands and chanted something in a language Renee couldn't understand . 

"This will protect you for sometime . But you have to be careful Renee . Keep your eyes and ears open "her mom said .

"I have to go now baby , you will get up now . Gotta put Damien out of his misery . Remember what I said . Dad and I both love you . I hope you will be safe . Have a good life my baby " her mother said kissing her forehead . 

Renee saw her mother disappear and the white and again surrounded by dark . 

But the darkness did not last long . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien couldn't move away from her bedside . He couldn't feel  her link , but her heartbeat was there . Strong and clear . 

The pack doctor had only advised patience . They had to wait and watch . It had been a really long week since she had lost consciousness . Damien held her hand as she sat besides her waiting for her to get up . 

At the other end of the room Jake stood leaning on the table , looking at his best friend lying on the bed , lifeless and still . He had rushed back home when Damien had told him what had happened . He had to be by her side . 

Suddenly Renee stirred a little , opened her eyes . 

She tried to take her surroundings in , as if searching for something . Damien smiled at her and she smiled back . 

"Damien...."Renee croaked out . 

"Shh,...... baby ...... here drink this "Damien helped her drink some water . 

"How are you feeling ?"Damien asked as he lovingly stroked her cheek . 

"I am good . I just had a very informative dream . " Renee smiled at him . 

"Jakes here . "Damien said as he  motioned Jake to come near . 

"Oh thank God .Jake I was worried sick .I had this vision . You were dead ....and "Renee was overwhelmed . 

"Shh..... I am okay bunny . Stop worrying about me . You scared the crap out of me , in fact all of us here by pulling this stunt . "Jake said as he kissed the back of her palm . 

Damien growled looking at Jake and Renee . He kept glaring at their hands . 

Renee just giggled and said "Oh stop it you !!! HE's not kissing my lips . It's just my hand. "

"Whatever . I think so you should rest . We will talk later ."Damien said .

"I had enough rest Damien I need to get out of this bed . God I am famished. And I really need a shower . " Renee said . 

"Oh.. okay . I'll let the cook know . I'll leave you two alone to talk . "Jake said as he left the two of them . 

"Get in here "Renee said as he picked up her blanket's to  let Damien in . 

"Ohh.. baby I missed you so much . "Damien mumbled as he kissed her . 

"Damien.. we need to talk . I want you to assemble my grandparents and your parents . I need to talk to all of them . "Renee said before continuing the kisses . 

Damien started trailing kisses down her neck , nibbling on his mark . 

Renee's hand reached for the hem of his t-shirt . But he stopped her . 

"No Renee not now. You just woke up and you look really tired . Freshen up , eat and then we will do the rest . "Damien said as he pulled away . 

"We need to mate Damien . Please . "Renee said earnestly . 

"Baby you have to..."Damien tried saying . 

"No. Mom told me Damien .. She was in my dream . I know everything now . Well most of it ."Renee said .. 

"What do you mean ?"he asked . 

"Okay . Let's wait after this meeting . I have a lot of stuff to share . I think I will go take that shower now . "Renee said trying to get up , but Damien pulled her back . 

"So you know about your parent's ?"Damien asked . 

"Yes . She told me how they were killed , it obviously wasn't a car crash . "Renee said brushing away her tears . 

"I am so sorry "Damien said hugging her . 

"I love you Damien . Please don't leave me and go .. "Renee mumbled . 

"Yes .. baby I will always be there ...."Damien reassured her.