Divorced.

Naina's POV

After dinner we both went to our room.

I changed into my night dress and slept beside him.

He pulled me in his arms.

He was stroking my arm with his fingers.

I closed my eyes as his fingers were moving down to my elbow and then again moving upwards.

I was feeling a tingling sensation and I never knew something so small could effect me.

"Where are you lost?" he asked as he stopped what he was doing.

And somehow I wish he didn't stop doing it.

"Nothing," I replied making him frown at me.

"You know that you can share it with me, right?" he asked and I nodded in a yes but didn't say anything.

He sighed.

"Goodnight," he greeted and as soon I greeted him back he went off to sleep holding me tightly in his arms as if I will run away if he loosen his hold.

*****

My afternoon nap broke due to the ringing of the doorbell.

I looked at the time to see that it was 4.30 p.m..

Yesterday Ranveer came home by 6 p.m.

How can he come so early ?

I got up and looked from the peep hole to see Ranveer's mother standing on the other side.

I opened the door and greeted her.

"Ranveer asked me to come and visit you as you were getting bored," she said as soon as she got inside.

I remembered telling him yesterday that I got bored.

He cares so much for me.

Shut up Naina!

If he had not asked you to marry him you would have got a job and roaming around with Sameer.

"Naina where are you lost?" aunty asked as she came inside and sat on the sofa.

"Nothing aunty," I said as I went in the kitchen to fill a glass of water for her.

"Thank god that you came aunty. I was getting so bored," I said as I gave her the glass of water and sat beside her.

"Don't call me aunty. Call me mom," she said.

"Mom?"

I never had a mom so calling anyone mom other than the picture of my mother was weird.

"Yes," she said.

"As you are Ranveer's wife you are like a daughter to me," she told me and even though I tried to control my tears, it started rolling down my cheek.

"What happened Naina?" she asked.

"I had never seen my mom. She had died while giving birth to me due to some complication so I just got emotional," I said wiping my tears.

"It's okay. Now you have me. You can share anything with me," she said as she pulled me in her arms.

"So are you liking here?" she asked stroking my back.

" Yes. The house is so beautiful and big," I said.

"Yes I know but in his childhood after me and his dad got divorced, we used to stay in a rented house which had only one room. That time Ranveer said me one day he will buy a big house and after working so hard for years, he bought this house," mom told me and I pulled myself from her arms and looked at her.