Chapter 3: Wake Up To the Smell of... Something

Rocky slowly started to wake up to the smell of something new and delicious, he could feel something incredibly soft under his paws. He quickly notices he's not in the straitjacket anymore, in fact, he wasn't wearing anything. The only thing covering him was a yellow blanket. His mind was a bit fuzzy so he sits up on the soft thing and tries to regain his memory, and find out what this amazing smell was.

Rocky looks around and sees he is in some kind of big room with all kinds of stuff he has never seen before. The memories start flowing back and he feels like he should just wait for something to happen.

After waiting for a small time, Rocky decides to explore the area a little while keeping himself covered by the blanket. He walks around all the objects in the room, something catches his eye. A small blue can with letters written on it was laying on the table that shined in the bright light. Rocky picks it up and examines it closely and notices that the top and bottom of the can was a silver color, still embracing the fact he can use his paws.

"You act like you've never seen a soda pop before." says a voice Rocky can recognize.

Skye walks into the room holding a tray with a plate of something white and yellow with two cups that had their own handles on them that carried the great smell from before, she also had green clothing on her shoulder as she walked up to the soft surface, she sets the tray on the table along with the clothing. (Anything that I give a specific name to, is something Lilly taught Rocky)

"How are you feeling? Marshall said that you needed to eat the moment you wake up, so here." Skye told Rocky as she handed him the plate.

The plate had a silver stick like thing next to the white and yellow substance. "What is all this? Where am I? Why are you helping me?"

"Shhhhh, we will get to that later but right now you need to eat." Skye grabs the stick and picks up some of the yellow stuff.

Rocky didn't want to argue with his saver so he grabs the handle then bits off the yellow stuff. "This is delicious! What is this stuff, it tastes so much better than dog food." Rocky complements after finishing the first bite, than continues to finish the rest.

Skye's smiles but seems concerned as well, "You never had eggs before? What, where you raised in a lab your hole life." she tries to joke but regrets it when Rocky stops eating and looks to the ground with a depressed look. "(Gasp) Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me." She hangs her head in regret.

Rocky looks up and is crushed by the look of a sad Skye, "No no it's ok, really, you didn't know."

Skye looks up with relief "So you have questions and I do too, so I got an idea." she says.

Rocky sets the empty plate on the table and turns his full attention to Skye. "I'm listening." he responds.

She smiles and also turns to explain her idea, "I know you must have tons of questions and so I think we should start with simple ones, then we will slowly move to the more serious ones. Skye explains, "Does that sound good?"

Rocky smiles, liking the idea of keeping it simple for the beginning. "Ok, I think that sounds like a good idea." he compliments.

"Ok, I will go first. What is your name?" she asks him in a friendly tone.

"My name is Rocky. Ummm" Rocky tries to think of a simple question to ask. "What is that cup filled with? It smells amazing." he asks pointing at the two cups as he sniffs the air one last time.

She smiles and hands him one of the two cups. "This is coffee, it's really hot so be careful." she informs him before taking a sip of the other cup.