Dawnclan Characters

Leader: Darkstar- Dark ginger tom with dark brown eyes and black tail.

Deputy: Autumnwhisker- White she-cat with ginger patches and thick whiskers. Amber eyes.

Medicine Cat: Cherrystream- Bright ginger she-cat with a white underbelly and a red tail. Light green eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Crowpaw- Black tom with yellow eyes and a grey underbelly and paws.

Warriors:
Silvereye- Light gray tabby she-cat with a green and blue eye.

Frostwing- Extremely light gray she-cat with dark blue piercing eyes and a white tail.

Willowtail- Gray-brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and indigo eyes.

Tornadoglare- Dark blue-gray tom with blue eyes and strange tornado-like stripes.

Dawnfoot- Light brown tom with a pale ginger underbelly. Amber eyes.

Dustclaw- Dark golden tom with yellow eyes and a white underbelly.

Swiftfoot- lithe, gray sleek furred tom with green eyes.

Honeydew- Black she-cat with pale ginger flecks. Green eyes.

Apprentices:

Gingerpaw- Ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Mentor: Dustclaw

Ravenpaw- Scawny black tom with a gray tipped tail and bright amber eyes.
Mentor: Swiftfoot

Wolfpaw- Gray tom with a darker stripe down back an green emerald eyes.
Mentor: Tornadoglare

Rainpaw- light blue-gray tabby she-cat with sky blue eyes.
Mentor: Silvereye

Queens + Kits: (all kits have gray eyes except for the older kits whose eye color will appear.)

Ashweep- Dark gray she-cat with blue eyes. Mother of Sparrowkit and Stormkit.

Sparrowkit- Dark brown tom.

Stormkit- Light gray Tom with dark gray stripes.

Peach- Creme colored she-cat. Plump from expecting kits. Former kittypet.

Elders:

Hope-ear - Pale ginger she-cat with yellow eyes and a ripped right ear. Flecked with gray from age.

Stormpool- Grumpy gray tom with green eyes.