"You okay?" that same voice that I met last night said from behind me.

"Fine." I muffled and walked away. He hasn't yet seen my face, which was good, because I'm sure he would recognize me right away. My face still looks the same, just a little fatter. Even if I was covered in gunk or heavy duty make up, I was still the Mallory I always was. 

I was able to find my way to my first class, math. One of the classes that dispises me, and with the help of Molly, I always passed. With her gone, I barely passed math. She truely was the smart one out of the two of us. 

Just arriving to my Pre-Calculus class, the bell rang upon walking through the door frame.

"Glad you could join us...oh Miss Anderson." the male old looking teacher spoke ahead of me.

"Sorry sir, I couldn't find my way." well that was kind of a lie. Partially I couldn't find the room, the other, I wanted to avoid other kids teasing me so I hid in the bathroom.

"I'm sure she was just chewing out the whole vending machine." sneered a girl from the back of the room.

"Now Rebecca, I don't allow teasing in my classroom. " Mr. Herrison said.

"Whatever." she sighed looking at her nails.

"Why don't you go take a seat by the window." he pointed to the right side of the room. Looking in his pointed direction, I saw that Adam was sitting in a seat that was behind the one I was now assigned. I tried to avoid his gaze as I walked over to the seat. The good thing was that he was reading the math book as if there was something intresting in the book. That's how I look when I read a Nicolas Sparks novel. 

Before I knew it, the lunch bell rang and students went crazy as they ran to get in the lunch line first, or to get their favorite table first. I on the other hand, walked slowly to my locker, got my sack lunch and walked out to the soccer field.

I wasn't the only one that had the idea to eat out here. There was a group of four girls sitting in a circle by a huge oak tree. Walking up to them, I had the courage to speak to them. "Hi."

"Hello. I'm Tabbitha." a girl with massive curly hair, and a body like my fake one had said.

"I'm Ma-"

"Mallory." finished a girl with blonde hair that was the skinniest of them all, but was still a bigger size than most girls. "I'm Shelby by the way. The whole school knows who you are. We don't usually get new students in this town a lot. Plus you're fat so it makes it easier for everyone to talk about you." I was astonished by what she said.

"We have all been the topic of the school for quite some time." another one said. "I'm Chloe." she smiled sweetly at me. 

"Is it always like that? That Rebecca girl and everyone pushing you all the time?"

"Yeah. As you can see, Rebecca is the queen bee here, she has three other blonde bimbo minions. Then there are the jocks who are the same. Everyone else just follow what they do, because the popular crowd can be very cruel, so they just join in with them to making whoever they tease worse. In this case, it's you." breathed Tabbitha.

"Wow." I had no idea people were like this. At my other school, I was popular but I taught people to be nice and treat everyone with respect. Most of the people followed my rules, others didn't, as you can see because my sister committed suicide.

"We are the only fat girls here, and after a week or so, you will get used to it." said the final girl who was quiet the entire time. "Whitney." she mumbled as if reading my mind. 

After talking more about being teased and what the populars do to the weaker ones, I almost felt like puking. I was just feeling sick about hearing what they did. Didn't the principal do anything to stop them from doing this?

By the time school was over, I have been pushed of a total of five times, teased by Rebecca and her crew about eight times, and when I thought some guy was flirting with me, he ended up dumping his soda on me. I have never felt so humiliated, hurt and betrayed in my life. 

I started walking home when I heard car honks behind me. I ignored them because I knew it was just them trying to scare me. Just keep going, they wont torture you.

"Loser!" some of the guys yelled as they drove by. That I ignored and kept walking but what came next, I wasn't expecting. 

"Plunk! Plunk!" that was the sound of two eggs that landed on my head. Seriously?! Could the day just get any worse?

When I got home, I slammed the door and ran up to the bathroom. I peeled everything off my body and cried naked in the shower. I was so hurt, I was in pain and I finally knew what it felt like to be fat.  

***********************************************************************************************************

There is chapter two..hope you liked it. It might be a slow start, but trust me, it will get better and there will be more drama...so please keep reading!!!

COMMENT.

FAN.

VOTE. 

-NeaJoy<3