Chapter 2

'BEEP!' 'BEEP!' that was the annoying sound of my alarm that woke me up from a dreadful dream. As much as I hated the dream, I did not want to get up out of bed. I guess I was starting to second guess myself about doing this whole thing.

What if it doesn't work? What if I crumble down like my sister did? What IF. I had so many questions that ran around in my head I had no idea what to do. 

"Mallory, honey, you up?" my mothers voice rang from the other side of the door as I sat against my head board.

"Yes mother."

"Great, your stylist is here." with that a girl who looked about in her late twenties came in with a suitcase and make up box.

"Hello, I'm Gretchen, I'll be your make up, transforming person. I will help you put on all this gunk and make it look real." she smiled at me.

"Great." can you hear the sarcasim?

"Why don't you take a quick shower and I'll get everything set up. Yeah?"

"Sure." I got up from my bed already feeling the cold winds that gave my arms and legs shivers.   

"Alright, finished." Gretchen said as I turned around to look at myself in the mirror. 

"Woah." escaped from my mouth as I gasped at my new look. 

"I know right. I do have to say, you look exactly like your sister." what?

"How do you know my sister?"

"Oh your parents called me since you first mentioned you wanted to do this. I had met with them multiple times, and they've showed me pictures. I am sorry if I affended you."

"It's fine. I'm still a little touchy around the subject."

"That's how I was when I lost my baby brother." she then looked away. "Anyways, try not to rub off any of the material, and if you need to use the restroom, well be careful with not trying to remove any of it from your body. I gave my number to your parents, you can contact me if you need anything, and after a few days, I might leave everything to you, I'm not sure you'd want a grown woman helping you get ready every morning." she laughed a little bit.

"Thanks. I'm pretty sure you don't get a call to help someone fat."

"Well you are the first, but you are doing it for such a great reason. I wish I had someone who was brave enough to do that when I was in high school. You don't want to be late on your first day."

"Yeah you're right. Well thanks again." I said as she left my room and I took another glance at myself. "This ones for you Molly."

"Here you go Mallory." she said handing me my schedule. "If you need anything, anything at all let me or anyone in here know."

"Got it, thanks."

"You are a brave girl." Mrs. Frescott the secretary said.

"Oh I know." I muttered to myself.  

I started walking down the hall to my first class, well I think it was to my first class anyways. Even though this school was small, I still managed to get lost. 

"Loser!" someone laughed hitting me as I rammed into the lockers.

"Watch where you're going loser." another laughed. Already here for five minutes and I'm getting teased.

Gotta be brave for Molly. Molly. I haven't been this scared before and I already wanted to quit and tell everyone that I can't do this, but I couldn't. I can't do that to Molly.