#33. Cordelia

~Cordelia~

3RD POV

It's been a week, Subaru and (Y/N) on the bed and not waking up. Karlheinz and Kino were at Sakamaki's mansion, worried about the white haired girl. Both Tsukinami also came to visited three days ago. MukamiS cames too but only Azusa staying at Sakamaki's mansion because Ruki busy with school, Yuma because of his pride that remind anyone of the old arrogant duckbutt a.k.a Sasuke while Kou busy with his jobs that he got to working along with Yuki.

From out of 6 SakamakiS including Kino, Laito and Ayato looks so pain when seeing you laying on the bed. It's sick them to see your helpless body. Kanato keep frowning seeing both you and Subaru not moving a muscles and surprise, Azusa was the one who tried to confront him. Kino never live your side. Karlheinz also looks lifeless. This shocking Shuu and Reiji seeing both of them acting like that. "Son..... You need rest. I will stay here..." Karlheinz say to Kino, he nod.

Both of them have tired eyes.. They both don't know what make both of you and Subaru to suddenly turn like this... This make them mad at themselves to not take care of you properly. Kino walk out the room but meet a face of Reiji and Ruki. "What do you want?" He ask tiredly. Reiji push his glasses. "We want to know how did she end being his daughter." Kino glare and say "Do not forget that she also your little sister." Ruki frown as he ask. "Who she really is?" Kino sigh and shook head.

"I can't really tell you because I also don't know personally...." He say. "But we can..." A voice say. They look to the voice, they look at the owner of the voice with curious look. "Who are you? And how did you get in here?" The owner smirk. "We're Akushi... The thing that inside (Y/N)..." Kino eyes widen while Reiji eyebrows because this Akushi appearance are different than they meet before. Akushi walk towards them with proud smirk on his face. "No need to worry. (Y/N) only got some of her forgotten memories back."

But then Akushi frown. "Such like the torture she got back then.." Kino eyes widen while Reiji and Ruki both in confused. "Torture?" Kino mumble, Akushi nod. "That was how her hairs turn white and got all disorders she has now.." Akushi begin to walk with Kino, Reiji and Ruki follow 'em. "You might think we are evil for always trying to take control of (Y/N) body but... That's half of our nature, so don't blame us." They secretly sweatdrop at this. "And sorry for act like a jerk always everyday.."

He ruffle his hair while chuckle. "We like to play evil with (Y/N)... Too keep her entertaining.." Another sweatdrop.. "Also... She is not who you all think she was..." Akushi stop walking as he see Laito and Ayato who waiting with Kanato, Yuma, Azusa, Kou and Yuki. "You want to tell them?" Yuki ask, Akushi nod. "It's better to let they knew about Imotou than nothing.." Laito say, frowning and follow by Ayato. Both of them has been inform about it by Karlheinz himself.

"I think the TsukinamiS need some more time to think normally about this..." Akushi tell as he sigh. Kou look at them with unhappy face because he read their heart.. "Just tell us already!!" Yuma impatient. All four, Laito, Ayato, Yuki and Akushi sigh and look at them with serious face. "(Y/N) aren't from this world.." They say, confused was the only reaction their received. "What?" Kou managed to ask. "She aren't from here.. In her world, we are not exist.." Their eyes widen, also disbelief.

"There's a girl who used to have black hairs and black eyes but yet, she was blind.." Akushi wait for the information sink in their brain and continue. "When the girl turn 6, a man with white haired came and took her to meet his youngest son then sent the girl back to orphanage but aren't a same orphanage she lived in. Everything in this world are same like the back of her world but in her world, the man family are not supposed to exist." Another shocked news for them.

"The girl was alone and no one care about her because she was blind, nor her world or the other world.." Akushi sigh. "A creatures got sent down to earth to help this one girl to have a normal life but of course with a price but the girl still have not accept it. A years passed, she was 7. The girl got kidnapped and tortured by some gang with sickness boss." Akushi look death to their eyes. "The girl finally cracked after 8 days of tortured... And accepts the creatures offer." Yuki put his hand on Akushi shoulder.

"The girl have lost half of sanity because the price she need to pay... Having 4 soul include herself in one body. Her other personality was somewhat a little insane.. And she need to drink blood to fill the hunger even though the girl aren't a vampire." Yuki sigh. "Because the fear then the syndrome, her hair turn white. Her eyes turn red because the souls mixed. The girl covered with blood kill the boss and blow up the building to kill his members. A evil chuckle fill the air."

Kino then remember that day and he say. "Then the girl fell off the building, unconscious.." Akushi and Yuki look at him and nod. "The sixth son of the man caught the girl and treated her wounds.. The man came and adopted the girl to be his daughter because the promise he make to himself..." Kino end it. "The girl...... Is (Y/N)...?" Azusa ask, Yuki nod. "Yes.. (Y/N) isn't belong to this world but she know what future this world will have." They all confused as hell. "What do you mean?"

Surprise question coming from Yuma. "SakamakiS... Do you remember the world you came with Demon?" Akushi ask. "Demon?" They question. "One of the soul that living in (Y/N) body is her opposite personality become demon while her pure soul become angel. (Y/N) know the world won't end so well, that was why she came there. With her existed, she can change the future." And a realization hit Reiji and Ruki. "That means... This world.." Akushi and Yuki nod.

"What?" Ayato confused. "Something bad happens in this world. Cordelia try to come back to live by using Yui girl." And.... Shattered... "Akushi!! Yuki!! (Y/N) and Subaru are gone!!!" Karlheinz voice shout. At the same time, both Yuki and Akushi eyes glowing. "Cordelia..." Yuki growl. Akushi turn to the rest. "Found Yui then we found both Subaru and (Y/N)." Akushi take Yuki and teleport where you were. Surprise Shuu were there too. "I will give your body if you let her go.."

Shuu look at her raise eyebrows. Yui now is Cordelia smirk at her as the rest of vampire teleport into the room along with Karlheinz. "Cordelia..." Karlheinz hiss. Laito, Kanato and Ayato hate hearing the name and galre at Cordelia who in Yui body. "My~ It's been a while, Karlheinz. I see you still keep the scum girl~" (Y/N) and Akushi eyes glowing red. "Don't you dare call (Y/N) a scum, you slut!!" Akushi growl. "Tch.. Still acting like animal. You're never chance.." (Y/N) hiss. "Don't call Akushi that!!

Cordelia smirk. " How about we make a deal, (Y/N)..." They all glare at her. She wlk to a figure that laying on the couch. "I will give this human girl body along with your lover.." She care Subaru cheek make (Y/N) angry. "But in exchange..." She smirk at her. "I want your body and Akushi for myself." Akushi make a disgusting face. "Like hell I would go with you.." He say. "Ah ah~ Two body exchange for two, darling.." (Y/N) look down to the for. "I.... Accept." They all eyes widen. "(Y/N)!!"

She smile at them. "I want both of Yui and Subaru safe..." She walk to Cordelia.. "Even if it means to sacrifice myself.." She look at Akushi with a tears streams down her face. Akushi eyes widen even more.. "No... Don't you dare.." They all look at Akushi. At the same time, Cordelia try to take control of the white haired girl. When she already fully got into her body but still trying to control. Yui body fall but Ayato managed to catch her before she can hit the floor.

The half conscious girl have a grib on a silver knife. "(Y/N)!! No!!" Akushi yell as the girl stab her chest deeper. "W-what are you doing stupid girl!!! Argh!! My body!!" Cordelia shout in pain using the girl voice as she pull the knife out and throw it to the ground. "A-argh!!" Her body fall on the floor. She look at them with tears.. "I-I'm sorry..... M-minna.." She slowly close her eyes.. The blood from the stab shocking wet her cloth.  "(Y/N)!! Please!! Don't leave me!!" Akushi cried...

✉✉✉

Hello guys... I know that it isn't the best.. But I'm totally lost.... All my family are sick!! And I only left!! What should I do?!! It's been a week I didn't went to school!!