"She's nuts!" - the boy yelled in hopes that his agony would be over soon. But, he was wrong, again.

She slammed his head against the hard surface, yet again. She smiled sweetly at the older man. - "I have no idea what he's talking about."

He chuckled, but went back to serious straight away. - "Let him go. Now."

You could easily feel the dominance this man possessed, just through his voice. His very presence settled a whole bar down.

And just as the words left his lips, she freed the boy from her grip. She obeyed, regardless her hesitation at first.

The boy straightened up, massaging his wrist. - "You almost broke my hand!" - he said almost crying. She glared at him and he looked at the ground immediately.

"Go freshen up, Steve. Put some ice on your head and wrist." - the man said.

"Yes, sir." - the boy nodded and he didn't need to be told twice. He left at that very moment.

"Too bad he can't put some ice on his hurt ego." - the girl chuckled.

The man looked back at the blonde beauty. - "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to get a drink." - she shrugged.

"You know, I can't have my men get beaten up by-"

"By what? Women?" - she said boldly.

He chuckled at her fearlessness. - "Strangers."

"Oh, I'm no stranger." - She took her jacket off, revealing a low cut croptop and her tattoos. - "My name's Harley." - she extended her hand for him to shake. - "Harley Novak."

The man's eyes travelled to her neck, where a beautiful silver choker necklace rested. Two snakes intertwined with each other, on the both sides, holding a rock right in the middle. He furrowed his eyebrows. - "FP Jones." - he said slowly, as he shook her hand. - "Do you smoke?" - he took a box of cigarettes out of his jacket. She nodded and he motioned for her to follow him.

She took her helmet and jacket with her outside.

"You ride, Harley?" - FP asked.

"Yup. This beauty over here is mine." - she grinned and walked towards her bike. She left her helmet on the back of her sit and leaned on the motorcycle. - "Well, are you gonna give me a cigarette then?" - she asked.

"Of course." - he pulled out one for him and handed the box to Harley.

He took his lighter out of his pocket as soon as she put the cigarette between her lips, he lit hers and afterwards his as well.

She took a big drag out of the cigarette and exhaled the smoke. - "Finally, after hours of traveling." - she smiled and twirled the cig between her fingers.

"Which means that you've travelled from far away?" - he asked curiously.

"You could say that."

He nodded. - "You know, it doesn't take a genius to understand that you're not from around here."

"How so?"

"You're unique." - he looked deep into her eyes. - "Plus, we don't have such beautiful girls around here." - he smirked.

"Bullshit." - she laughed and she bit her lower lip, her sky blue eyes, looking directly into his dark ones.

After a short period of silence, FP spoke up. - "Where did you get that necklace from?"

Her hand flew up to her neck. She started playing with it. - "It was a gift for my 18th birthday." - she sighed. - "It came together with my bike."

"Your 18th birthday?!" - FP asked, almost in shock.

"Shit, she's so young" - he thought to himself.

She nodded. - "My dad gave 'em to me."

"Damn, he must be a very fortunate man." - FP chuckled.

"Yeah, not so much." - silence took over again. Just before FP could ask, she continued taking. - "He got murdered." FP was not expecting that. -"That's actually why I came here."

"Why here?"

"He was one of you, a serpent."

Being confused now, more than ever, while talking to this mysterious girl, FP looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and asked: - "What do you mean? Who was your father?"

Harley took one last drag of the cigarette and threw it on the ground, stepping it with her boot and said: - "He went by the name Mustang."