Hickey...

"Kim Minseok, follow me" the teacher said after Xiumin had bumped into him causing a mess. The papers were scattered everywhere. I guess it wasn't his lucky day. "O-okay" Minseok stuttered as he cursed himself for spacing out. To the point he would cause this. Ugh.
"It took me a long time to sort these and... you messed it up for me so, you'll stay afterschool arranging these papers alphabetically" his teacher said but it seemed like Xiumin was in his own world again. "Okay Mr. Minseok?" He said sending Xiumin shivers. "O-okay I'll be sure to do that" he said before running away. 'Geez these kids' he shaked his head.
In the toilet:
"Where were you?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he saw Xiumin... "oh my god you nearly gave me a heart attack" Xiumin said while panting. "You said nearly so its nothing... and why does it look like you've dug your own grave?" "n-no... i-its nothing" he said as he fixed his hair. "You say it's nothing but there seems to be something" Baekhyun said trying to get Xiumin talk but that was when the bell rang and all of the students went to their classes and... of course Xiumin took the chance to escape. 'You little...' Baekhyun thought smiling as he watched his best friend run away as if he was a prey chased by a predator.
In the class:
The whole class was screaming the moment Xiumin stepped a foot in. Wait. What's happening? There seemed to be one little slut laughing his heart out. To be more exact, it was the class' prankster. And it was none other than Kim Jongdae. 'What is it this time?' Xiumin thought and then sighed. He really had enough of these lame pranks.
Chen was sitting in his seat with his feet up on the table. He had a bunch of weirdos surrounding him as they laughed together and made fun of the students.
Xiumin could hear some of the students being pissed off because Chen's behavior. He tried to hold back himself from exploding...
1...

2...

3...
The laughter only increased and that's when Xiumin snapped. "I think you know that schools where built to provide us with knowledge not for your silly antics, Jongdae" he said furiously. Chen seemed to be in the mood for it as he bought his face even closer to Xiumin's face till there were just a few inches between them. "Oh well, and you think schools actually benefit us? They don't. The only thing they ever do is taking in the rich people or people like you who are known to be 'smart' while the others are treated like shit" he said as if mocking Xiumin. Yes. It was true. But still... h-he... he-

The teacher came in only to find a mess. The students quickly enter their class and sit in their places after they take off their history book. The teacher's glasses slowly slid down and he now knew who was responsible for this mess. "Kim Jongdae meet me after the last period ends" the teacher said fixing his glasses then said "Minseok go to your seat we need to start the lesson" and Xiumin did as he was told. For some reason, Chen couldnt stop stealing glances at Xiumin.

Xiumin felt like he's being watched, but tried to shake it off.

In the break:
They all talked about how tiring their projects are and how their partners are a pain in the ass. After everyone spit out whatever had happened with the pair project thingy... the group burst out laughing which was weird causing most of the students to turn their heads to the sight.
"I cant believe you said that" Baekhyun clutches his stomach and tries his best not to fall down. And now Suho smaked him on the head with his face flushing red. He was embarrassed. Even he himself couldnt believe he had said that.
"Oh my god I can't believe you actually did that Baek" Suho says once he heard Baekhyun's story. He burst out laughing and now tears were falling. Indeed it was funny. "Y-ya! Shut up!" He said when he saw Suho pointed a finger at him while laughing his ass off. "Tch... you make fun of me and now look" the whole group bursts laughing at their two friends constantly fighting as if they were an old married couple who only nag.
"Oh right! Before I leave I wanted to say that I'm going to stay after school today because I need to do something so you dont have to wait for me" Xiumin said before heading back to class. Everyone nodded their head then each one of them went to his class.

After school:
Xiumin was about to knock on the door to the staff room so that he could arrange the papers, but then heard a...a slap?! He tried to ignore saying that it isn't his business. He knocked on the door only to hear the teacher curse then opens the door "give me just a minute" he said before turning back again. Xiumin managed to catch the words "arrange" and "stay". What was the teacher planning? And who was he talking to?
After a couple of minutes, the door opened to reveal the face of none other than Kim Jongdae in the teacher's office. The teacher said "both of you arrange the papers alphabetically" with a fake smile then left the two of them alone.
Xiumin noticed something when he walked in and that was that... Jongdae's right cheek was red as if he'd been slapped. Wait. Indeed he was. Then that really was a slap b-but why...?
"You know I could totally read your mind. You're thinking about the noise you heard" Chen said as he began picking up some of the papers and arranging them in groups.
B-but h-how could he...? "Your expression says everything," Jongdae said then once again his lips formed a smirk. Xiumin was speechless. He didn't know what to say. "I... I'm s-sorry about t-that.. it d-doesn't concern me I shouldn't ha-" Xiumin was cut off by Jongdae. "No it's fine I got used to that," he said forcing a smile on his face, but Xiumin knew Chen was in pain. Although he isn't close to Chen... he suddenly felt the need to ease the pain on him. "Y-you know you c-can always talk t-to me about what's b-bothering you," Xiumin said as he fidgeted with his hands. He was nervous. Nervous to hear Jongdae's reply. "Okay, and if I wanted you to help me with something will you?" Xiumin's eyes left the papers that he was sorting out... he thought for a moment then said "yes, I'd love to help" with a warm smile plastered on his face. Chen smirked. His eyes spoke something else... It was filled with something Xiumin didn't quite know... Lust. Was it? In less than a minute, Xiumin was pinned on the wall. "Wha-" Chen cut him off by licking his neck and nibbling on the skin there. Xiumin tried pushing Chen away, but Chen was stronger. He was now sucking on it. And it left a mark. No, a hickey. But Chen continued...He didn't know why Chen would do such a thing. A prank? He thought. N-no... he managed to escape and ran away while panting. Why did he do that? Why?!

Jongdae was left to complete the task alone. Upon realizing what he's done, he hit his fist on the wall as he muttered a "shit" under his breath. He tried to think of a reason why he's done this, but couldn't find any. The more he thought about it the more insane it actually drove him.