no name girlxgirl

"Piece of shit!" someone spat behind me.

         That insult was followed by laughter; a lot of them. So this is what happens when you're born to be a loser. I'm not tall, I'm not attractive, I'm not talented. Few boys only want me because they want to get into my pants; typical. So, this is a normal day for me. I sit at the lunch table alone. But I have to be grateful. It's either this or getting beat up at a secluded corner. Then, I hear beautiful giggles coming from three tables from mine. I look up to see the most beautiful girl in the school, Tara. She rules the school, yes she does. Blonde, tanned, cheerleader, rich. Oh, but she's not so..emm... academically driven? She's not that dumb either. She's average and mine is a bit higher than that. So, yeah. 

"That was so funny!" she giggled again.

         Her friends, of course, are all cheerleaders. Sure, her life seems perfect. Seems like she has it all. Everyone envies her. But I wouldn't trade my place with hers. Underneath that smiles and laughter, is a pained 16 year old girl. I can see that. Sigh, what a waste of beauty. She can't even enjoy the good things in life. Yes, she has all the good material things but she doesn't enjoy life just as it is. As I drown in my empathy for her, I didn't realise that she has her eyes on me. Her stare is intense; as always. Then, her friends notice us and they bark at me for staring, "What are you looking at bastard?!"

So I do what I do best to avoid conflicts; I apologise and lower my head down. 

"What was that? You were staring at my girl again, bitch?!" a real bastard howled at my ear and shook my table.

         The first sign of an abuser is that he/she starts to express his/her anger towards objects. It will be soon till the anger will shift to human bodies. I've read this somewhere before though I can't remember where because fear possesses my hands that they tremble. 

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" he warned again.

But I dare not look him into the eyes. So I brace myself for whatever impact that's coming my way. Funny enough, it doesn't. From the corner of my eyes, I try to peek to make sense what just happened. Obviously it's not a clear sight so I carefully raise my head, not to prompt a bitchslap. 

"That's enough Michael!" she warned.

            Tara's hand is holding his wrist. I'm so grateful but when both of them realise I have my head up, that's when I notice how angry their eyes are. Michael, the biggest jerk and bully in the school yanks away his hand, pulls Tara to her and devours her lips (literally devours her lips like he's a starving cannibal). Lust can be heard from his fast breath. His head turns to me after their gross makeout session ends and he gives me a warning stare. I wanted to sigh in relief but I know now that she's mad. Tara's enraged. She totally hates it when she has to intervene Michael's bullying. This is the second strike. Her glare feels like it's burning me down inside. My eyes automatically drip with tears. To avoid seeing her rage or more importantly her disappointment, I grab my things and rush outside. I keep on running and running. Teachers call out my name but that doesn't stop me. I just can't stand it. My feet won't stop. When I'm almost at the exit door, someone conveniently steps one foot in front and before I could brake, my body is already flying across the rough road. I landed flat on my face. What did I do to deserve this? I live my life carefully. I never step on people's spotlight. I never bother people. I mind my own business and never others'. Why am so stupid to getting involved with Tara in the first place? Yes, I am hopelessly in love with her. And she already has a boyfriend. That confuses me as well and I don't think I will ever understand why. I am Tara's, what you would call, bitch

But how long can I keep on going like this? How long can I survive this torment?

             Everything becomes worse when Tara and I first had sex. Well, it was more me pleasing her rather than her touching me. But that was my first sexual encounter, ever. Michael found out about it and swore to make my life a misery. He can't breakup with her. No one breaks up with Tara. She has everyone wrapped around her fingers, especially me. So like it or not, Michael has to accept me as Tara's sex toy and personal assistant if he wants to stay on top of the food chain. But that doesn't mean he can't torture me. Tara did warn him not to get out of line with me. Michael cannot physically hurt me; directly or indirectly. I'm a bit touched by her gesture but then she said she did it because she doesn't want her sex toy to be ruined. So yeah, that totally crushed my hope a bit. But it never dies.