The announcment and night out

Start from the beginning

#//&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&

Kjs pov

We went to the club and ordered our shots. I saw Cole looking at a point and i saw our girls.

I saw Camlila the girl im trying to take my mind of.

I have to admit she looks amazing not that she doesnt everyday.

 I saw two boys aproach them and the girls looked like they refused but the boys just didnt understand

Well i know one thing for sure they are dead.

I didnt wait for Cole i got up immediately and Cole was right behind me.

"Is there any problem here" i said. And the girls looked at me shocked.

"No we got the girls first. Let us finish and you can have them" said guy1

Thats all it took to make me see red.

I punched the guy and his friend came to me. Cole started to fight the other . After a while i feel Camila trying to stop me. As soon and i saw her teary eyes i stopped and she hugged me tight.

I turned to Cole and saw Lili caring his face.

"Cmon lets go" i said.

My driver came and we all went home.
I didnt wait for Camila i left the car without looking at them.

$&#&*#*#*#*#*#

Camilas pov

We were at the party and were dancing suddenly two boys come and try to make us sleep with them.
Like hell im not gonna doo that so i saw Lili and she understood that we would ignore them.

They kept bugging us and out of nowhere Kj comes and speak to the boys he made a bad comment and Kj punched him and Cole got his friend i tried to stop them but it was almost impossible.

Finally i menaged to make Kj stop.

He called his driver and we went home. Kj went out of the car without a word.

I saw at Lili and she had a worried look on her face. We were in trouble i knew that already.

"You go to Kj. Me and Lili have things to disscus" Cole told me
He got Lilis hand and went to our apartment.

I went to Kj.
When i went there he was trying to clean the blood from his hands.
I went there amd took it and cleaned him.

He looked at me with cold eyes.

"What would you do if me and Cole werent there" he said to me and looked like he was trying to keep himself from shouting.

"We can handle ourselves you didnt have to fight you could have ignored them" i said.

"Really didnt you hear what he said. Dont tell me you are a bitch and would do what he said." He shouted at me.

Ok that hurted me i admit. I tried my best to keep my tears.

"You dont know if i can protect myself or not . Ans why do you care im just your fake girlfriend anyway" i shouted at him

I knew i liked him more than a friend because his next words broke my heart.

"Well i dont you are just some girl. And i dont know maybe you are a bitch that goes around with other mans" he shouted.

I slapped him and left.

I went to our apartment and was hearing screamings.

"Why dont you understand you don't control me" that was Lili.

"Well what did you like what the boys wanted" he shouted

"You are a sick possesive man. Get out i dont wanna see you right now" she shouted.

I saw Cole get out of the living room and slamed the door.

I went to Lili and she ran and hugged me.

"Oh Cami why are boys so stupid" she cried.

"I dont know Lilz but they don't deserve us." I told her.

#&$&#&#&#&

Lilis pov

After we got to the apartment Cole started to shout me about how irresponsible i was. And i was a kid.

He was so stuppid possesive.

He hurted me right the moment when i thought i could like him.

I told him to go out of my apartment and he left.

I saw Cami and hugged her. I cried in her arms.

"Hey Cami what happened with Kj" i told her

"We fought. He called me a bitch" she said sadly and her eyes got teary. But none fell.
I knew she was trying to hold them.

"How dare he. The boys will have to do a lot to be forgiven" i told her.

"Yeah you are right. Lets sleep now. Im really tired" she said

"Ok. Goodnight Cami. Love you." I told her

"Night. Love you too" she said and went to her room.

I went to my room and layed on my bed.

Why did Cole have to be so mean. I sighed and closed my eyes as soon sleep came.

Okayyy here is the ne t chapter hope ypu like it.
Please vote and comment.

Also dont forget to suggest it to your friends. :)