Miss attitude meets mister Playboy

Hi
Ur demanding was huge I hope u will like the first part sorry in advance if it is not what u wanted! Please read the author note in the end!

"Oh listen u r not my type" " U r not my type" "Not my type"!

These words were roaming around his head while he was playing squash alone at the gym. The anger was written on his face.. "U r Not My Type" He hits the squash ball with such a power that the ball hits the wall n come with such a speed n power back on him. He failed to hit the ball with his racket but the ball hits him.

He, Lakshya Kapoor never misses a ball n never had to face this kind of humiliation "U r Not My Type". He throw his squash racket on the floor in anger which broke into two pieces.

Sans his best friend was watching it from the other side of the glass. Normally they play together but when Laksh is angry he doesn't want any company with him especially not his best friend who might get hurt by him.

 Normally they play together but when Laksh is angry he doesn't want any company with him especially not his best friend who might get hurt by him

Laksh is short tempered yet he love his friend a lot.

A female voice; Sanskaar!!! How gosh what is wrong with him? Sans saw the girl who was concerned abt his best friend whom she doesn't like at all as he is a damn playboy he sleeps with each n every girl who is ready

The female; Sanskaar look at him... HA I'm so happy whoever does this deserves an applause. Sans smiles that is the real Swara she hates him to the core but she loves Him. Sans; Baby he had a very hard night! The first time a woman said No! Swara blinks with her eyes. What!!!! Honey who is this girl!!! Sans; don't know we met her yesterday at the club. Swara; club?! With a bit anger n a stern look. Sans; baby I have to go or he does anything wrong! Swara rolled her eyes. Fine tell what had happened last night at the CLUB!

Sans - aaj to bhot pitonga main! {today I will ge beaten up} -.

Swara; I'm waiting!

Sans; haan ok let me start...

FB last night latest club of Mumbai xyz

Laksh n me were sitting he was drinking.. Swara knee he was lying so...

Okay we were drinking. Don't look like this.
Swara rolled her eyes.