I was trying to study! // Sweet Pea

Warnings- smut cause it's Valentine's Day.

Um it's short and to the point. It's also bad. But happy Valentines to everyone who is alone and reading fanfics. I see you cause I am you.
____________________________

I watch carefully as Sweet Pea stares down at his book. He was trying to study for his exam. He was behind in a couple classes and he needed to catch back up. I had volunteered to help him but man was it boring. "Plants supply the energy for all higher life forms on Earth. Herbavores such as deer and cows eat the plants. Lions, humans and other carnivores in turn eat the herbavores. In fact any food chain traced back to its original source will always begin with a plant. Without plants and their ability to make their own food through a process called photosynthesis, life would cease to exist," Sweet Pea reads off quietly. I smirk as I duck under the table. Crawling down to his lap taking hold of his jeans unbuttoning them. "Y/n what are doing?"

"Pleasing my man," I tell him, "lift up real quick." He complies and I pull down his boxers and his jeans. Taking his stiff member in my hands. I pump it a couple times before I lick along the large member.

"Y-y/n" He moans out as I take it all in my mouth. His big member hitting the back of my throat as I cup the rest of him. "I really need to focus...oh god..." I keep sucking, occasionally swirling my tongue around him. I can feel his member twitch and I start to pull away. Leaving with a pop.

  "You better get back to work," I tease as I eye his hard throbbing member. Crawling out from under the table to return to me seat.

  "Oh no no no you get back here," He groans as I proudly walk away. He stands and pulls up his pants and catches my hand and grasps it. "You aren't getting away that easy."

  "Who said I wanted to?" I ask him. I take his hand and pull him along the hallways until we reach my room. We get inside and he carefully pushes me onto the bed. He smirks and pins me down I join in on the fun smirking as I pull off my shirt and tossing it to the ground. He places his hands on my hips leaning down to crash his lips against mine. Quickly his trails his kisses away from my mouth to my neck. Ravishing it cause soft moans to escape from my mouth. "Pea~" I say feeling my core heat up as he moves along my neck. Moving away from my neck to my chest. Grabbing each of my breasts. He kneads them before kissing down my stomach to my core. He yanks off my pants and underwear eagerly. He pushes my legs apart and plants himself between them. Sweet Pea and I were always on top of each other and knew exactly what the other liked. So him licking a slowly strip up my folds was just a tease move he know I hate just to get me back. His hands reach up to grab onto my legs to pull me towards him. He swirls his tongue around my clit. His movements still slow and passionate. He wants to draw this out as long as he can. I'll get him back. He slides two fingers into me and i moan slightly at the sudden change. The attention to my clit and the pumping was causing tension to build up in my stomach. "Oh Pea~" I moan loudly. My back arches pushing his fingers deeper into me. He picks up his pace to a ridiculous speed as my high nears. I'm a moaning mess biting my tongue to not scream. The bliss is soon replaced with the cold air of the room. I look down at him to see he's pulled away smirking.

"Oh sorry did you want me to let you cum?" He asks chuckling slightly, "should of let me study."

"Sweet Pea come on," I whine slightly. He smirks as he moves back to me. He unbuckles his pants and pulls it down with his boxers.

"Good?" He asks me as he pumps himself slightly.

"Just fuck me Sweet Pea," I growl. He smirks and pushes his member deep inside me. He gives me a second to adjust before thrusting. The pace between as gets quick as our moans fill the room. "Pea my god~"

"Fuck I love you so much," He growls in a low voice. Our highs nearing. Neither of us would last much longer. He quickens his pace as he pounds into me harshly. My toes curling in the pleasure. He moves his hand to my clit stroking it carefully. Despite the fact I had caused him to abandon his studying he was obviously attempting to get me off first.

"Pea~ Oh by god!" As I yell the words I cum and ride out my high with him. He pulls out but he still hasn't got there. I move sliding down onto the ground and pump him in my hands a few times before I take him into my mouth. Sucking him off until he gets his high. He cums and I swallow most off it.

After a bit of clean up we both lay down in bed cuddling sweetly. His kisses my temple then chuckles slightly.

"Next time can you please just let me study?" He asks.

"Not a chance."