Cheater Cheater // Archie

Archie Fucking Andrews. Football player. Musician. Ex cougar fucker. The boy girls would kill to date. And my boyfriend.

   How I managed to get with Archie still boggles my mind. But after years of friendship with him via Betty, he made a move and I said yes. And the rest was history.

  "Earth to Y/n," Cheryl says as she waves her hand in front of my eyes. I snap from my thoughts and she folds her arms over her chest.

  "Sorry Cher," I say slightly. She sighs.

  "Thinking about lover boy?" She asks.

  "Our anniversary is Saturday and I'm just excited it's been a whole year," I say.

  "A whole year of screwing the off brand Troy Bolton," Cheryl says. I laugh as I adjust my bag on my shoulders. We were leaving Vixens practice. And Veronica bailed on our plans after practice so Cheryl offered to join me at Pops instead.

  "So are you sure about this choreography for tomorrow?" I ask and she scoffs.

  "Has my choreography ever failed to impress?" She asks.

  "No," I say, "but are you sure about me being a flyer? I always catch."

  "I'm trying to ease you into bigger parts," she says, "and this is a step up."

  "If I die," I say, "I will haunt you." She rolls her eyes as we walk through the hall.

  "You think you scare me?" She says.

   "I hoped I would at least threaten you," I mumble. She giggles at the thought.

  "You wish," she says, "so why did Veronica ditch you?"

  "She said she had a date," I say.

  "With who?" She asks.

  "Some guy at Carson College," I say, "she is over high school guys."

  "That might be slightly at fault," Cher says.

   "You did force her into a closet with my boyfriend," I say.

  "You guys weren't dating yet," She says, "plus we all thought you would end up with Jughead."

   "Jughead is like my brother," I say to her.

   "Yeah yeah yeah," She says as we get into her car. I feel my phone buzz. I pull it out to see a message from Archie.

  Archie 😍❤ - Hey can we skip movie night this week?

Me - This is the third week in a row Archie.

Archie 😍❤ - I know babe but they are pushing practice late.

Me - How late?

Archie 😍❤- 9:30

Me - Your dad still has that ten o'clock curfew?

Archie 😍❤ - Just on school nights

Me - Ugh

Archie 😍❤- I promise I will make it up on Saturday

Me - I'm holding you to that

Archie 😍❤- I have to go, Love you Y/n

Me - I love you too Arch

I groan and shove my phone in my pocket. I just noticed that we were almost at Pops. "Trouble in paradise?" She asks

  "He canceled movie night again," I say.