Galentines Day // Toni Topaz

Warnings- Smut

Hey another Gay one!

Also heads up I am still new to smut so its still bad.

____________________________________________

I pull Toni behind me as we head to my car. "Valentines Day is a holiday to trick insecure couples into showing their love with monetary value- Y/n are you even listening?" Nope.

"Sure babe," I tell her, "I know you think Valentines day is dumb but can I please just spoil my girlfriend?"

"You can do that any day," She says.

"Are you sure? Because last time I tried to take us to a nice dinner you told me that flashy dates are the fastest way to end a relationship," I say, "Toni I love you, but you seriously need to loosen up."

"Fine," She sighs as we reach my car. I pull open her door and wave her in. She reluctantly gets in and I shut it then rush over to my side. I start the car and set off towards my house. "Its just- this holiday is fake."

"Yes," I say, "but I love you."

"I mean, here show your love with these chocolates and flowers thats the only way to mean it!" She rants, "and god forbid those stupid teddy bears! Like we are in high school who the hell needs a teddy bear?!"

"Tell us how you really feel," I tease.

"Its the worst holiday! And the people who are single feel pressured to find some rando to hook up with because our society is so hung up on dying alone even though everyone dies alone!"

"Jesus Grinch," I sigh, "but look, you ranted us home." She looks around and chuckles noticing that we had reached my house. I park the car then drag upstairs to my bedroom shutting the door behind me. I toss her a box of chocolates then I walk over to my record player, setting her favorite one on.

"All dark chocolates? Sweet," She says. I teasingly bow then point to the bed.

"Bed now," I tell her as I lock the door. She complies and sits on the edge, while I pull my shirt over my head dropping it onto the ground. She goes for hers and I sigh. "No no no baby. I'm in control." She nods eagerly as I approach her. My jeans still hugging my hips. I reach her and sit on her lap, slowly kissing her. I move my hands down her body making her part her lips slightly so I can slip my tongue inside taking dominance right away. I smirk as I move to her neck, nipping and sucking along her skin.

"B-babe," She moans out as I hit her sweet spot. I pull away and pull off her shirt and unhook her bra. Then kiss down her chest slowly stopping to tease her buds before making it to her waist.

"You good?" I ask her making sure it was okay. We've done it before but I just wanted to make sure. She nods desperately, so I grab her jeans and pull then off her. Moving down off her lap to the floor and kissing her thighs as she moves to the edge of the bed. Slowly making it to her heat.

"Y/n please," She begs. I smirk at her then pull away.

"So needy," I say as I pull her panties down from her dripping core, "you're already so wet for me."

"S-stop," She groans. I push her legs apart and moving in between her thighs. I lick from her entrance to her clit in a painfully slow way. Watching her squirm. "Please Y/n." I flick my tongue in click movements against her clit while I sneak my fingers into her entrance making her gasp. Her fingers running through my hair. I pump my fingers in and out of her as I suck on her clit. Her head falling back in bliss. "Oh my god," She moans. I curl my fingers around her G-spot making her moan louder and louder until they're echoing in the room. "I'm gonna-" Before she can I pull away.

"You thought I'd make this easy?" I ask. I move to my night stand and I pull out a familiar purple object.

"A dildo?" She asks.

"That okay?" I ask. She nods again and I move back to her pleading core. I push it inside her and she lets out a shaky breath. I pump it in and out as she loudly moans. I press the vibrate button to push it over the edge.

"Oh my god!" She moans. A few more pumps and her moans get louder. Her hands gripping my bed sheets until a sweet release. She falls back on the bed and pants as I slide out of my jeans.

"My turn," I say. She sits up and trades me places and smirks. Ripping my panties off of my and diving right into me. Her tongue moving around my entrance and slipping in. "Toni-" She pushes her tongue in deeper and swirls it around my insides. She replaces her tongue with her fingers as she kisses up my torso, biting and sucking along, marking where she was. Her fingers slowly adding as they twist and curl around hitting my g-spot as I loudly moan. "Toni," I moan loudly. I feel my nerves bundle up but before I could warn her, she moved the dildo to my clit. Vibrating it against me. Everything happening causing the me to quickly cum over her hands. She pulls away and licks her fingers before climbing onto to bed with me. I wrap my arms around her as we lay together.

"I still don't like Valentines day," She mumbles.

"Whatever I got what I wanted," I say.