sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

"is your family homophobic?"

"what kinda question is that? I don't know not one Dominican family that's not homophobic. it's like in their genes. our generation not so much but our parents and their parents will make it their life's work to get rid of gays. every time my dad see's a gay couple he literally yells 'maricóns' at them"

"do you think that's probably what's stopping you? maybe you don't realize it but their opinion makes you scared"

He stopped to think then looked at me.

"nah...pussy is just too good" He smiled

"okay" I said sarcastically

As we continued to walk over this bridge type thing my phone began to ring. When I pulled it out it was India. I'll call her back later

Cairo must've seen the picture I had of her on her contact because he asked,

"damn who was that?"

"my best friend"

"she got a nigga, you tryna put me on?" He asked with a smile

"you not too long ago told me you just tryna fuck, what kinda best friend would I be if I put my best friend onto a fuckboy?" I asked "plus she's gay so your out of luck"

"wow...I'm not a fuckboy. I'm just a boy who likes to fuck, that's different"

"umm do you know the definition of fuckboy?"

"yeah. fuckboys pretend to care about you when they know it's only the kill they're after. I make it known before hand that the relationship is strictly for the kill and nothing other than that. anyways...so she's gay and you're gay, how coincidental"

"yeah, it's been like that for a minute"

May 3rd, 2018

"wait, I still don't understand. so he changed your face and faked your death?" India asked confused

"basically"

"and you've been alive for almost a year, and you haven't reached out to any of us. Adonis you know how hard it's been for us...especially Dom? he didn't speak to me for months, he didn't speak to anyone"

"India I wanted to, trust me I did. I've watched all of you, you just didn't realize I was there but I was. I know how hard it was for you. but Dylan said that Dillon was still alive somewhere, and if I made contact with anyone he would make a few calls and have him killed. and I can't do that"

"wait Dillon is alive too?" She asked

"I don't know. I believed him at first because there was a possibility. I never actually seen that he killed Dillon, he just said he was dead and cut up into pieces. but it's been nearly a year and he keeps trying to use Dillon as leverage. as long as I do what is asked of me he'll keep him safe was the deal. but now I don't believe he's even alive, at first it was a risk I was willing to take but even if Dillon is alive he's going to kill him at some point"

"Adonis these people are no good for you, you see how much trouble they've caused you. sometimes I feel responsible for it, for introducing you to Damien in the first place" She said

"India don't...don't do that. God has a plan, everything happens for a reason. that's why I invited you here actually...you and Dom" I said turning to look at the empty seat next to her "I'm leaving, me and Tahj. I can't tell you where we're going but we'll be safe there. away from all this drama and to start a new life. I'll call you sometimes in the next few months but for now this is goodbye"