chapter 21 - broke ass apologies

third person pov;

two weeks. two weeks of emptiness. two weeks of loneliness. two weeks of a type of suffering that neither person had ever felt. wyatt had isolated himself, only ever really talking to natalie, shannon and sophia - his best friend, and the only people tia would contact. he felt lost, and he never really thought tia had this impact on his life. the losers and the girls had all decided to extend their stay in la for the foreseeable future, they all knew they were better to stick together or else they'd lose all contact.

it sucked for wyatt. he was literally so empty. he loved tia, and he regretted everything. he regretting getting jealous, he regretted arguing with her, and most of all he regretted saying the things he did. it was uncalled for. and the only person who could make him feel better had left. not that he blamed her. he'd probably do the same. he just wanted her to be happy.

and that she was. at least, she seemed to be. she had enrolled at her old school again, and quickly rebuilt all her old friendships. of course, a lot more people wanted to be her friend due to her growing success, but she stuck to her roots and stayed with the social rejects of the school. she was happy. she was content. she had never fathomed she would've missed england so much, but evidently she had. her nan took her in straight away, thrilled for her granddaughter to be back home. it was great. she tried her hardest to not think about wyatt. she cut off contact with all of the losers, only keeping in touch with sophia and shannon. she didn't even talk to noah or natalie anymore. but when she did think about wyatt? boy, that was torture. she had panic attacks, she grew violent. it was almost difficult for her nan to deal with. but they coped. they survived. what else could they do?

-----

{instagram}

@natalieedixon: another casual day in the oleff/ lieberher/ wolfhard/ grazer/ taylor/ jacobs/ glass/ dixon/ lillis/ schnapp household :)) @wyattoleff

23,663 likes | 382 comments

@user66: lmao what a household name

@wyattoleff: don't expose me for the psycho older brother i am

@finnwolfhard: lets remember that picture needs context

@sophialillis: lmao i'm not even going to ask

@shannonnglass: @sophialillis you were in the room dumbass?

@chosenjacobs: IT WAS JACK'S FAULT

@jeremyraytaylor: smh i left for 5 minutes

@user67: this comment section is fucking brilliant

@user68: i miss tia

@wyattoleff: @user68 me too ://

@ellieoleff: come see me soon, assfaces

@tiaavincent: that looks fun

@tiaavincent: i miss you all

@tiaavincent: some a little more than others

@jackdgrazer: yes it was my fault,, all i did was steal his pop tarts??

@jackdgrazer: wait LOL HUNNY YOU LITERALLY DITCHED YOUR FRIENDS (DID WE EVEN MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?) WE DONT NEED YOUR BROKE ASS APOLOGIES LEAVE PLEASE

[comment for this post have been disabled]

-----

"for fuCK SAKE, JACK!!"

"what?!"

"now look what drama you're going to cause!!"

"at least now she might realise that it isn't just your heart that's broken.."