chapter 5 - this is illegal

--incoming facetime from noodle head--

accept?       decline?

"WYATT!!"

"hey tia"

"oh my goshhh, hi!!"

"you seem pretty hyped right now"

"we've been talking for nearly 2 weeks now, you're my best friend, so of course i'm happy to see your noodle head"

"aw, bless your little heart. well, i'm happy to see you too"

"you better be, boi"

"i promise you, i am"

"i can tell"

"how so?"

"you're crying"

"i am?"

"yep"

"you are too"

"i know. can you blame me? have you looked at yourself?"

"if i agree with you, would it seem egotistical?"

"yeah, kinda"

"then unfortunately i have to disagree, tia, my love"

"mY lOvE!1! wow can you stop being such a meme?"

"im trying to be cute smh smh"

"its not working, honey"

"youre so mean to me"

"true"

"this is illegal"

"youre illegal"

"relatable"

"wyatt?"

"yes tia?"

"youre a great friend, yano"

"i am?"

"yeah"

"tia?"

"yes wyatt?"

"youre a great friend, too"

"wyatt?"

"yes tia"

"i like having you in my life"

"tia?"

"yes wyatt?"

"i like your face"

"i like yours too"

-----

third person pov;

the night resulted in neither wyatt or tia leaving their rooms, not even to eat. instead they both lay in their beds, phones held close to their faces, enjoying the others company. it was undeniable that they were ecstatic to see the others face. overall, the call was about 8 hours long before either one of them got tired.  "wy, we should probably sleep soon" tia mumbled, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "i suppose we should." wyatt replied, the sadness evident in his voice. of course, this didn't stop them staying on facetime until they fell asleep. wyatt didn't even realise tia had fallen asleep until he heard her soft snores coming through his phone speaker. he smiled upon seeing her sleeping figure, and gained a strange sort of feeling in his stomach. "i know its only been a week and a few days, but i think i love you." were the last words he uttered before ending the call and leaving the girl to sleep.