“So, do you want to have coffee?” Hermione asked, but she suddenly slapped herself mentally.

 “Sur-“ Draco was about to accept but a glowing silver fox appeared right in front of him. This was Astoria’s Patronus Charm.

 “Whose is that?” Hermione asked ad he examined the perfectly conjured Patronus Charm.

 “Astoria’s.” He replied. “Something must be up.” Draco said and pulled out his wand. He pointed at the silver fox.

 “Draco? “ Astoria’s voice was somewhat quivering “Where are you? I need to talk to you about something very important. I’ll be at the church where we got married. I’ll see you there. I love you.”

And with that the fox disappeared not leaving a sign that it just appeared there.

 Hermione felt a little bit hurt when Astoria said those three words to Draco. She didn’t know why she would feel jealous. She was a grown woman with more accurate feelings she was no longer the little Gryffindor Princess that was weak and fragile. Yes, she had a relationship with him but the past has passed right?

 “I guess the coffee could wait?” Draco said bringing Hermione back to the present.

 “Huh?-Ah, yes, yes, of course.”  She spoke trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

 “I’ll see you tomorrow then?” Draco asked as he stuffed his wand under his coat.

 “Of course, Alicia would be operated around 3 in the afternoon. “ Hermione informed her frown turning back into a smile.

 They both waved good bye to each other and had gone their separate ways. But both felt something was missing like they forgotten something very important.  Suddenly, at the same time they remembered it.

 Hermione and Draco both turned around and ran back to Alicia’s room. They both reached for the door knob at the same time which caused their hands to brush with each other. Sparks instantly run through their hands and they can’t help it but to look at each other trying to find a sign that they both felt it. They haven’t noticed that they were looking at each other’s eyes for so long.

 They started to lean in not one of them trying to stop it. Their lips were only a few inches away from each other. Slowing closing the gap with each other, Hermione started at Draco lips. She missed those lips but those lips made her suffer. The painful memory flashed back in her head and caused her to pull away.

 “Uhm, I forgot to kiss Alicia goodbye.” Hermione said trying to sound normal and what was about to happen was just nothing and uneventful.  Hermione instantly opened the door and walked pass Draco.

 “M-me too.” Draco said which came out very awkward for his part and he didn't know why. But what he was about to do was something he had done before he even got out of the room.

 He walked inside and saw Hermione bending to giving Alicia a kiss on the forehead and whispered something that Draco didn’t understand because of his distance. But a faint I love you escaped Hermione’s lips as she placed her lips on Alicia’s forehead.