"Yeah. The movie kinda interesting," Lily said, wimbled with her fingers. Seth and Alan widened their eyes and exchanged looks. "Interesting? Seriously?" they said simultaneously. Lily nodded. "I love 70s clothes and that movie showed a lot of nice dresses," she told them the reason. Alan was taken aback. "Wow. Never thought that someone would love that kind of movie," he said, sounded impress. 

"Well, whatever it is, your simpleton friend here did enjoy the movie," Seth smiled, looking at the sleeping Rose. He turned his eyes to face them. "Thanks for coming. I gotta send this ungrateful princess to her bedroom. Are you leaving or you want to stay?" he asked them. Lily shook her head. "I'm leaving. Rose's asleep," she answered and stood up to her feet. "Me too," Alan said and yawned again. "I need to go on a date with my bed," 

Seth nodded and lifted Rose with his arms. "If you're hungry or what, just tell Mr Jameson outside," he said before he motioned out from his bedroom, heading towards Rose's bedroom. Alan and Lily nodded as they watched him leaving them behind. Alan turned his bright blue eyes to Lily. "You want to a grab a bite?" he asked, winking his eyes. 

"No thanks," Lily faked a smile and started to walk out from his bedroom. Alan was surprise as he never been rejected. "Come on. I know you're hungry. There's no need to be shy with me," he stood infront of her, hindering Lily from continuing her walk. "I told you. I'm not hungry. If you are, then why don't you go and eat," Lily said, trying to be nice even though she was piss. 

"Ookay then, Miss Lily. Why don't you accompany me? I hate eating alone," he said and tried to flirt again. "I'm busy," Lily shoved him out of the way and went out from the bedroom. She sped up her walking in attempt to escape from him. "Hey, wait up!" Alan called and he was chasing her. He didn't want to give up. 

"What do you want from me?" Lily turned herself facing him and put her hands on her waist. Alan ran his hand through his dirt-coloured hair. "I'm bored," he smiled innocently.

"So?"

"So, why don't we go out together? Just chilling out you know,"

"I told you I'm busy. I thought you have a date with your bed?"

"She could wait. A beautiful girl like you is way more important," 

Lily shrugged. "Alan Brooke, whatever you're trying to do, it's not working. I'm sorry," she rejected him and walked away from there. Alan was shock as he never been rejected before. The hottest guy in school, the one who has a similar face with Zac Efron just been rejected. "Wow," he said to himself as he watched her walking away from there and he could tell that she was piss.

Meanwhile, Seth placed Rose on her bed. He pulled the sheet to cover her body and sat on the bed next to her.  He stared on her as he had always love to watch her sleeping. He touched her forehead and she was still having a fever. The fact that she still refuse to eat anything made him worried about her. He would do anything just to see her get better. 

As he was stroking her hair, Rose squinted her eyes. "Morning, sleeping buffalo," Seth joked as he saw that Rose awakened. She pulled herself into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes. "Where's Lily?" she asked as she didn't see Lily anywhere near her. "She left," Seth told her. Rose nodded before she squeezed her forehead as she was having a headache. 

"Are you okay?" he asked concernly as he realised that she was hurting. "This is why you have to eat, Rose. I don't know what to do to make you eat," he gave in. Rose coughed. "I don't have any appetite," she said and her body started to feel weak again. Seth shook his head. "You're the most stubborn person I've ever met," he said before he realised that Rose was getting worser. "You need anything? Aspirin or something?"