Chapter 13: Feelings

Days passed by quickly until our Tokyo trip has started.

"Is everyone here now?" The teacher asked. It was obvious how stressful it was for the them since the students were so excited for the class trip abroad. And yes. I was excited as well. Though, I didn't show it. Dad was still there at the airport, telling me not to lose my passport and to not get sick. Things parents usually say. Jungkook and the other guys already arrived but there was one specific person I didn't see yet.

"Where is Taehyung?" I mumbled silently. We promised to sit next to each other in the airplane and I was hoping that he, at least, would be nice enough to keep his promise. Unfortunately, there was no sign of him even after 30 minutes. I looked at my phone, in case he left a message for me. But nothing.

5 minutes left until it was time to go to our gate and I started to give up. When we all were about to go, Taehyung suddenly appeared running to us.

"I'm sorry for being late. There was a huge traffic jam." He apologized, still breathing loudly.

"You were coming just in time. We were about to go without you. So, everyone is here then. Let's go." Mrs. Yang said.

Taehyung then approached me and without really knowing it my lips turned into a smile. Let's just say I was happy to have at least a person I like around me for that certain time.

"To be honest, I overslept." He whispered and I laughed. I suddenly noticed Jungkook shifting his gaze to me. As I looked back I could see his evil smirk again.

"YeonSeul?" Taehyung brought me back to reality.

"Let's go." I nodded and we continued going to the gate.

The most annoying thing is waiting for your flight. Since I didn't belong to the people with patience, it was especially hard for me. Everyone was laughing and having fun with others. Taehyung was with his friends and I just sat alone, listening to music and closed my eyes for awhile. But that didn't last long. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's face, inches away from mine. I held my breath and I wasn't used to this closeness. My cheeks felt suddenly hot and I finally harshly pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him, still blushing.

"I saw you sitting alone and I wanted to be nice and hang out a little bit with you." He replied with a grin on his face. I glared at him in annoyance. I suddenly felt my heart beating like crazy as he came closer to me and I froze. I should push him away again. But this time, my body felt tense and I wasn't able to do anything against it. I realized how often this kind of thing happened to me because of Jungkook. But this time it was different. The hatred I usually felt when I saw Jungkook wasn't there. It almost disappeared. I cleared my throat.

"Well, you don't make anything better." He looked around realizing that almost everyone was watching us. And his disgusting smirk was there, again. No, it wasn't disgusting anymore. What is he doing to me?

"I'm a real view for them. Anyways, you should be happy for getting popularity because of me. I'm not doing this for everyone." I was getting popularity indeed. Though, the gazes and comments I get from the people aren't the nicest ones. Everytime I saw him, I knew trouble was coming. Thankfully it was time to get in the airplane so I can avoid the conversation with Jungkook.

---

The flight didn't take long. Taehyung and I just listened to music and about 10 minutes later he doze off. Few girls in my class threw up a bunch of times and their faces looked so pale that the teachers had to take care of them which was probably a challenge for them since the girls were whining continuous, asking when they finally arrived. And about 30 minutes later, literally everyone was sleeping. And so did I.