To all BaekYeon Shippers :

    Hey Guyss🤗 So , just now I was watching Baekyeon edits . I was so happy when suddenly someone comment " Accept the reality that Baekyeon is OVER " I was so tense that i even blocked her / him.

    And I even remember how Kaistal get more love by their fans. This is so unfair . I don't hate them but it's just unfair.

    And i just wanna told all the BaekYeon Shipper out there , please don't stop ship them . I'm so proud of you guys❣Although the haters said " they're over " bla bla bla , just please don't stop ship them. We're strong enough to fight the haters.

    Maybe someday they will annouce their sudden marriage? Or maybe they will post their selca together?? Or Dispatch spotted them dating?? Hey , just be patient and be happy always oreos!

    People should learn that you DON'T own idols,they wear what THEY want,they eat how much THEY want,they make all the sounds/noises/say what THEY want and they date whoever THEY want,your job is to support them and their music,not to control their lives.

    Last word for HATERS
    - Accept the REALITY haters!! Don't be so delusional. One day , YOUR IDOL will married and have a family . If you're truly their fans , then support them whatever their decision is.Idols are not belong to you.

Don't touch me , I love BaekYeon❣