✔I Got A Boy

Baekhyun POV
When I was in the middle of finding Taeyeon , I saw the white bracelet on the ground 👇👇

Baekhyun POVWhen I was in the middle of finding Taeyeon , I saw the white bracelet on the ground 👇👇

( Baekhyun Black , Taeyeon White )

" It was our couple bracelet " I thought.

2 hours later...

I walked to the Ice Cream shop , and I finally saw her . She was eating ice cream peacefully.

When suddenly a bunch of guy whistling to her

When suddenly a bunch of guy whistling to her. My blood boils.

Taeyeon POV
Why did Baekhyun call Kyungsoo Jagiya?!

I was too annoyed.. So , I go out while wearing black jacket and a mask , so that the fans don't recgonize me.

I go to our favorite ice cream place . Baskin Robbins. When I was eating ice cream peacefully , a bunch of guy whistling at me😑

Suddenly , a guy punch all of the boys and take my hand run into a car .

When we arrived at the car , I shouted at him . But slowly , i recgonized him , the one that just got into trouble... It was Baekoong

Baekhyun POV
I punch the guy and quickly bring Taeyeon to my car.

When we arrived , she shouted at me . After a while , she recgonize me. I thought she will cry .. but no , she didn't cry . She was pouting like a kid.

She was going to said something , but i quickly shut her , I captured her lips that she form into a smile.

Taeyeon POV
I was going to mad at him , but the kiss was too passionate.

We broke the kiss when we were out of air , I was blushing soo hard here. While he was teasing me that my lips taste like strawbarries. ( lmao , what??😂 )

After joking for a while , he apologized to me.

So , I take the chance ,I want to tease him back👏😆

I keep ignoring him until i kiss him back .

Now , he was blushing like a tomato👏😂I really love to tease him.

Baekhyun POV
" So , you forgive me ??" I asked her.
" Hmm... lemme think , of coss I will forgive you ♡ " Said Taeyeon. " Before that , I want a present . " I smirked . " What present ?? " she asked.

I lean to her and kiss her passionately.
This is how we forgive each other💙

Gashhh , too many cringey scene here 😂New Update!!💙 Thx for supporting me !

Next update will be shoutout to my fans that always support me💙