Chapter 19: I am fine on my own!

My cheeks feel dried out and my bloodshot eyes died down as I cuddled the most comfortable teddy bear! Wait a minute...I don't have a teddy bear. I look up to see Jason sleeping under me, his arms wrapped around my waist loosely  but still is asleep. I screeched and jumped up from my spot, until his eyes opened up in annoyance, he rubbed his eyes, "You know other people are sleeping! Can't you at least dial your voice down a bit?!" I crossed my arms, "Why are you in my bed! Heck why were you even in here in the first place?!" He stood up and look me in the eyes with sorrow, "you were hurt after you *ahem* date with that Damon guy, you ran up to your room and cried so I comforted you but you fell asleep in my arms and I didn't want to disturb you...so I laid on your bed with you in my arms" I chuckled slightly underneath my breathe, "then what the hell are you still doing in my house? Look I appreciate your concern but I'm leaving for my shift so you better start heading out" I grabbed my bag and sprinted outside and far away from the house until I've reached The Brew to see it looks different.

I could see my old manager give Mr.Fitz the key to The Brew, I guess Ezra bought the Brew...shit! Ezra bought The Brew! I guess I assist him now...fuck! I walk past him and into the place, damn it's changed up a bit..I feel a finger tap my shoulder so I turn around to see Ezra smiling:

"Do you like the place? I fixed it up myself but I was informed that you are second-in charge?" I nod my head at him, grabbing my apron, "yep, so if your not here or if your too busy to attend something, I'll be here to assist you and cover for yo...

"Do you like the place? I fixed it up myself but I was informed that you are second-in charge?" I nod my head at him, grabbing my apron, "yep, so if your not here or if your too busy to attend something, I'll be here to assist you and cover for you" He smiled at me and ruffled my hair, "good to know" and walked off, heading up to his apartment room upstairs, I blushed, fuck you Fitz, fuck you...i laughed and equipped my apron and started to take some customers orders.

*Time skip to Afterwork*

Finally...I can relax at home, I grabbed my bag and started to head out the door when I hear someone calling my name, 'Y/N!' I turn around to see Emily, I hummed at her to continue her sentence, "I-I um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?" I smiled at her as I patted her back, "call me anytime! My phone number is on the cork board so text me any time!" I walked off saying goodbye to her, heading home. I walk into my home to see a note fall off the door handle, I picked it up for it say:

Meet me at our 'spot'

-J.D

I crumbled it into pieces. Why does everyone think I'm so gullible enough to fall for him again! Why can't I move on without hearing people in the hallway talk about me as his ex.
I took a deep breathe in...

Fuck it.