Chapter 4: Accident

The Brew outfit that you wear:

I sat down for a break when I see Jason's Mother enter The Brew, she spots me and walks to my direction, oh no

I sat down for a break when I see Jason's Mother enter The Brew, she spots me and walks to my direction, oh no. "Y/N i was just going to ask for you, we need to talk" she said showing a light smile, I sighed as she sat down, "look I forgive your husband for his words but-" "yes he is really sorry and he really didn't mean to come off to harsh, besides that I wanted to say something else on that note" I laid back waiting for her to respond. "Jason misses you, I know you can't face him right now but he won't leave his room, only for school but that's it".

I explained that I didn't want to face him now but when I'm ready, i will. She sipped her tea, "Also, I would like you to help me clean up my attic, I trust you the most besides my daughters friends to do that job, I'll pay you 30-" "Mrs. D I don't want money, I'll swing by at 4" I said squeezing her hand in assurance. She smiled and walked off with her cup of tea, why did I do that?! I banged my head onto the table.

*TIME SKIP TO THE DILAURENTIS HOUSE*

I faced the house I couldn't go back into, I took a breathe and walk close until I saw the door open to a shirtless Jason, I blushed walking closer to the house. He sees me and attempts to talk but I walked passed him to his mom, "Ah Y/N, just in time, follow me" she spoke as she showed me to the attic room. "I'll be back in a few hours so the attics yours, thank you by the way for helping me, Ally was meant to clean it out but she refused and made excuses" she scoffed at that memory while walking off.

I cleaned up the whole entire place except the highest shelf in the corner, i groaned while climbing up the ladder to attempt to reach a suitcase when Jason walks in. "Hey" he said softly, "Hi" it was silent until he cleared his throat, "I'm sorry, I didn't think he would act like that-" "all is forgiven Jaybird" I smiled at him as he returned it back, "Jason I-" I screeched as the ladder broke. I was about to crashed onto the floor was Jason caught me but fell onto the carpet with me on top of him.

A/N: I am so sorry that I uploaded late, I upload either on Sunday or Monday and I know my book is bad but I hope you enjoy it anyways.

Kisses - A (Anonymous Author)