4: more side effects

-Back at the ESU

Peter Parker pov
I shook the crazy out of my head from what just happened.

'Well that's what happens when walking out of the group'

I made it back to the front the bio laboratory

Most of the group are standing outside of the entrance.

Gwen and Harry spotted my sudden arrival then a few glances from everyone else.

Gwen however steps in front of me with an anger face.

Gwen Stacy: Peter where have you been?! You were gone for almost an hour. You actually ditched us!

Flash Thompson: HA ha! Puny Parker tries to meet out league but then crawls back to kingdom boredom.

Most of the group laughed at me while I just stand there dumbfounded. Gwen and Harry were beyond confused.

Sally Avril: HA HA! That dork is so pathetic! Who does he think he is?!

They all continued laughing, Glory and Randy both giggled along. Anne was just smirking with amusement.

Beck is the only one back there shook her head and disgusted by how Flash and Sally displaying themselves. Eddie was the only one walking past them to me and that got her in full attention.

Eddie stands by my side while glaring at the group as he puts his arm out right infront of me for protection. Beck was awed by Eddie's actions, she always heard but rarely sees Eddie saving me and Gargan from the leading jocks but this is full seen of what she is finally seeing my bro.

He then lean towards me and whispers.

Eddie Brock: bro, if you were ditch'n you should have tag me and Gargan too. All I did was watching him stand n sleep... wait.

Eddie then looks back and forth.

Eddie Brock: where is he?

Gargan then slowly walks out the door while rubbing his left eye tiredly.

I then notice Flash whispering and chuckling with Komg while holding a football.

Oh no.

Flash Thompson: Hey Greeny! HEADS UP!

He mercilessly throws it at him and football impacted Gargan's face having have fall on his back.

Eddie Brock: christ.

Eddie ran towards Gargan furiously by Flash.

I too was pissed I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists even giving a Harry and Gwen a shock.

I then walk towards our by far worst deserting friend.

Me: Hey Thompson!

Flash then turns to me as he raised an eye brow.

Me: How about you stopped the acting bulls*** and give a slack if you know to give a damn!

Everyone was shocked.

Gwen Stacy: Peter.

I heard gwen whispred from behind but I straight out ignored her.

Flash then steps up to me, intimidating me with his height and smirk while holding his fist up.

*SPIDER SENSE

in a spit second, I see where the flowing direction of his fist aiming at me rightside of my head. I ducked down.

Everyone was in full shock now, thinking 'The Flash Thompson missed his pucnhed at the always "Puny Parker"'

Flash rapidly felt humiliated and began another punch.

*SPIDER SENSE

Uppercut! I leaned far back out of his each while still holding my feet alone on the ground.

*SPIDER SENSE

Left arming aiming.

I blocked my arm against his! Everyone gasped.

*SPIDER SENSE

He kicks to left but I jump flip over it the right .

*SPIDER SENSE

And he aims his right arm again but I caught it with my own left hand and barely loosing any strength.

Everyone's jaws dropped as I pushed his fist back with little effort having him stumble back a bit while still holding his ground. I took the advantage and did a full punch at his chest and sending in the air back. He lands on his back infront of the group.

I took a deep breathe on what just happened and then-

Arren Warren: MR. PARKER!

Mr. Warren was standing by the glass doors of the laboratory with arms crossed and looking deeply disappointed.

I then turned back at Gwen and Harry staring at me scared.

I returned my gazed at the shocked group plus Flash still on the ground who was too stunned at me.

Eddie was eye widened while holding Gargan up as he covers his left, more bruised eye and his face holding the same reaction.

I stepped back from everything that has happened. I truly have no say in this.

I turned around and run at full speed. Ignoring the calls from Gwen.

I ran out the entire Campus and head towards the nearest alleyway.

I leaned on my back to catch my breath. Holding my hands up while starring deeply at them.

Me: what's happening to me?

-back at the front of the bio laboratory.

No one pov

Eddie shook his head from his trans and looked at Flash still on the ground and was beyond pissed. He gently let go of Gargan. And walks down the steps and into the crowd.

Eddie Brock: HEY THOMPSON!

Flash turns his head and the next thing he sees is a hard mountain boot impacting his face in full force leaving him knocked out.

Liz Allen: Flash!

Liz was petrified to what happened to her boyfriend. Anne was still slightly smirks by his ex. Beck stepped back from the sound of his kick.

Eddie then turns back to his bruised friend and holding him over Gargan's shoulder.

Mr. Warren was displeased by his student's violent resolving methods.

Arron Warren: Mr. Brock!

Eddie turns to his teacher but with his own disapproval.

Eddie Brock: yes "professor holding back" while I keep taking my pal to the doctor-

And points at the unconscious Flash

Eddie Brock: - while you keep your caring to the spoiled jock on the ground and pampering his smug status!

Eddie leads his short, temporarily half blinded friend in the opposite direction out of this campus.

Anne was thinking on how much authority her ex presents than ever before.

Beck was stunned by her fellow junior peer, but not by seeing authority or showing off, but caring for his two friends... maybe only friends. Something she truly rarely sees from Eddie when they have classes together.