2: the night before the trip.

-early evening, Parker's residence.

Peter pov
Just put on a blue plain t-shirt and adjusting my glasses. Man my childhood friends and my year long friends are gonna hang out tonight before the big trip tomorrow.

I walked down the stairs to see aunt May reading a book on her chair while uncle Ben is watching the news before their date tonight.

The door bell rung. I answered the door and see Gwen and Harry. I smiled and welcome them in.

Me: aunt May! Gwen and Harry are here!

Aunt May: hi kids, we are about to leave soon so you three won't be causing any ruckus.

Gwen Stacy: don't worry Mrs. Parker. I will keep babysitting for you guys.

Me and Harry: Hey!

- 10 minutes later

Aunt may and uncle Ben are getting there coats until someone knocks on the door. Uncle Ben then answers.

Uncle Ben: Eddie!

Uncle Ben said with glee and they shook hands letting Eddie in.

Eddie: hey Ben. MacDonald is coming late to let you know.

Me: yep.

Ben Parker : well it's good to see our house full of your friends kiddo. Now May and I are going out. You kids stay out of trouble.

Me and Eddie salute in sync

Me and Eddie: yes sir!

Uncle Ben and aunt May chuckled

May Parker: okay kids remember, there is fresh lasagna on the table and some apple pie in the fridge.

And with that they waved bye at us and closed the door.

Eddie turns to us.

Eddie Brock: well peeps, while we wait for Gargan, I brought fire crackers I stole from Kong. Let's light two of them up on the street.

Gwen face palmed.

A knock in the door, I answered it.

Me: Gargan!

MacDonald Gargan: Parker! I got ghoul ops!

We high fived and welcome him in

- later

Harry, Eddie, and Gargan ate there piece of lasagna as for Eddie also got a slice of aunt May's apple pie.

While three are resuming the multipler server, me and Gwen are eating our share in the kitchen table.

Gwen Stacy: so Peter, how did you... and Brock became friends... more like brothers the way you called him.

I looked down, it was really personal that either me or Eddie haven't brought up to anyone except for Gargan.

Me: we are friends for a long time... 10 years.

Her eyes widen by our range of friendship.

Gwen Stacy: really? How.

Eddie Brock: we're friends from before our parents left.

We flinch by Eddie entering the kitchen with his finished empty plate.

Me: yeah. we met like I was in dipers and Eddie was in preschool.

Eddie Brock: We actually became friends when Pete was like four and I was six. Ever since our parents left us... in a plane crash. Well it was really just the two of us.

Gwen was shocked from our history.

Eddie Brock: our Dads were close friends as business partners and as for our moms they were best friends, and they drop by at either of our houses almost constantly after school until our dads were finished with whatever they were doing.

Eddie sigh.

Eddie Brock: before they left both of us, they said they promised to comeback... and in the end it was really just the two us. Us bros.

He turned gently shook my shoulder and smiled at me.

He then heads for the sink to wash his plate.

Gargan and Harry then walks in

MacDonald Gargan: man, I'm still hungry!

Eddie Brock: hey Gargan, Gwen wants to know how you met us.

Gargan took a seat while dipping his fork on a tray of leftover lasagna.

MacDonald Gargan: well at least meeting me was decent. We meet during sixth grade on my first transferred day. In a p.e. session, I was top runner and jumper. Not the strongest but I got the agility.

Me: yeah we were doing groups of three for tossing the frisbee and we, Eddie, was having fun testing on him catching the thing.

Eddie chuckled on that day.

MacDonald Gargan: oh yeah, during break time we talked about what we liked and we become a little more close. until later on I walked into two kids at a corner in the school.

Me: I remember those guys used to pick on me for three years and guess were also after you too cause your new and short.

MacDonald Gargan: yeah, they got both you and me behind the class building until Eddie comes in and beat them away.

Eddie Brock: first one, now I got two to look after.

Harry Osborn: I recall you guys had a history with Flash too.

Me, Gargan and Eddie looked at each other.

Eddie shook his head and sigh in disappointed.

Eddie Brock: during middle school we run into Eugene and became the four of us. Like these two, he was timid when showing off... until your guys' freshman entrance. He became slightly tall as me, coach recommended him to join the team in on the first week. He was swift and can catch in record time, and later stuck with his title name "Flash". During lunch, us three were gonna congratulate him until he scoots him self away while giving a constipated look, like he has nothing to do with us. I was a constant loner/big bro to these two, Gargan was short and lanky, and Peter is social awkward. He's smart but saddly to everyone they think his too smart.

Harry Osborn: whoa.

MacDonald Gargan: man, just tomorrow and then finally summer.

Harry and Gwen noticed me and Eddie nod for that statement.

Gwen Stacy: soo... since summer is coming up, does any of us have plans for it? Me and Peter are going for science camp.

I nod smiling for confirmation

Eddie Brock: well, I'm getting more time at the motor shop. More time means more pay.

MacDonald Gargan: well, I'm joining the baseball team for the summer.

Harry Osborn: sounds like you guys are gonna have a decent summer. My folks and I are going on business trips, mostly by my dad.

-later that evening.

I yawned after saying goodnight to my aunt and uncle. Everyone else left just before my folks arrived.

I just layed on my bed and think to myself.

I layed on my think to myself...
'Man, socially awkward, weak. I often have to rely on Eddie to show up. Man, maybe if I can build up myself a little more. Maybe tomorrow will give me some better turn ups before summer.'