Chapter 5

Welcome back to Pregnant by my teacher! In this chapter, there will be a lot of sexual content. Please if you are under the age of 18 do not read unless you have your parent or guardians permission. Thank you and enjoy the chapter!

"J-J-Justin I-I can't"

"What?" He said with a painful confusion.

"I can't do this in front of my house," I said and started to laugh at him. He let out a side of relief and sat the chairs back up.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He said looking over at me with that twinkle in his eye. I nodded and put my seat belt on again. We drove up a mountain until it became dark. He stopped the car and opened the door for me. My eyes adjusted over to the lights of the city, the view was amazing.

"I thought this would be a good place to talk about everything that's happened. No people or distractions that can get in the way"

I stepped toward the side of the tall rocky hill. Everything in that moment had changed, became brighter. I felt the arms of Justin wrapping around me from behind. I looked back to see him too staring at the city lights. The way they twinkled in his eyes made it look like a million stars of colors and perfection. He looked down at me, seeing my eyes wide with amazement and beauty. For a split second everything disappeared in front of me, my surroundings just vanished. All I could see was Justin, his beautiful eyes and a smile to die for.

Slowly guiding my hand up his cheek I leaned in. My eyes slowly began to close and he got closer and closer. The sparks inside my heart flew and bursted like fireworks. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks, grasping the moment. At that moment our lips collided, tingles sent threw my veins every second I stood there. Heat overflew my whole body as he reached down to my waist.

He picked me up into the air, I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the car. Putting me on the hood on the car he laid me down slowly.  His soft lips met mine once again, while his hands followed a path down the sides of my body. Slowly working there way back up he pulled my shirt up and off. Our lips kept crashing like waves in the ocean over and over in the same motion. My eyes locked with his as he reached back down. I saw a sparkle in his eyes and i felt this was the right thing to do. I let him pull off my jeans and take advantage of my body. He started off slow just to make sure I was ok. I nodded and kissed him once more making our bond stronger. The stronger the kiss the stronger the thrust felt. The air around us was cold but his body on top of mine made the heat grow. At this very moment, I had gotten everything I had wished for since day 1.

As the morning sunwas coming up from my amazing night before, i lifted my head from Justin's broad chest. I looked up at the sunrise shining threw the car window. The light of the sun glared barely over the city but enough to see his gorgeous face.  Looking down at justin, he was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and laid back on his chest. Not caring for anything else as I closed my eyes. My heart nor head thought about checking my phone for a call or text. The only thing I care for right now was Justin and our future together. How we would be in school and out, and what the days would bring along.  That was until I realized my mom may have called the cops for me being gone all night. I sat up and grabbed my phone off the dashboard. slowly I made my way out of the car trying not to wake up Justin. I closed the car door behind me and walked a little down the street in my bra and panties. Opening my phone I saw many missed texts and calls.

I called my mom as soon as I was far enough away from the car. The phone rang once and she quickly answered. Her voice was tired and worried, she sounded as if she hadn't slept in days.

"Where have you been! you didn't text or call me all night! You could have been dead for all I know!" Now her voice was angry and I could hear my dad in the background asking where I was.