Chapter 4

[ Daniel Skye, Baby Ariel - Say it ]

Joel

"Morning mom, dad," I said when I saw both of my parents are having their breakfast.

"Morning son." My dad said back to me. I take a seat in front of my mom then start to eat pancakes. 

"Did your sister told you?" I shake my head no. Okay, let me tell you a bit about my life and family. I have an older brother and a sister and I'm the last child in my family. Both of my siblings are married and have their own life now. My brother is 26, he got married three years ago and live in Colorado with his wife also with their two children. While my sister, she is 22 and just got married last year and live in California but for now she still doesn't have any child.

Both of my parents are a doctor but my dad is a surgeon and my mom is a dentist. I might say that they rarely be home early unless having an emergency from home. They spend most of their time at the hospital especially my dad. Even though they're both busy, I still have a happy family and got the full love from them. That's more important. Okay back to back to present.

"Told me what?" I ask my mom.

"That she's pregnant!" My mom said and I look at my dad who smiling like a proud grandpa looking at me then my mom. 

"Really? That's mean more niece or nephew I have to take care of them." I said to them. Don't get me wrong. I love kids very much and this is kind of exciting because this house will be full of laughter and be crying when all of them come home.

"We know you're a good uncle." My mom said and I nodded my head then finish my pancakes.

"Alright mom, dad, I'm going to school now. See you both later or soon or I don't know. Love you." I kiss my mom's cheek and hug my dad before leaving the house. I got into my car which is a Mercedes Benz that my brother gave me as a present for my 18th birthday.

I start the engine and then start to drive away. It just takes like ten minutes for me to arrive at school. I park my car in the empty space and see Zach, Isaac, and Hayes waiting for me. They seem to like having a serious conversation from here because their faces are like they got some stupid story to tell me.

I walk to them. "You won't believe me Joel but you have to believe me alright?" Zach said to me as soon as I arrive there.

"What it is?" I ask him with the bored face because I know he will tell me a dumb story. I know Zach since the third grade and I know him more than he knows himself, I guess.

"Okay listen, I told Hayes and Isaac this thing but they just laugh at me... I saw your doppelganger earlier. I'm serious." He said and I shake my head. I don't know what to say to him he just keeps saying the same thing over and over again every time we arrive here.

"Stop it, Zach, that's not his doppelganger. It just you still in your sleep when you arrive here." Isaac to him. Well, it is true because this is not the first time Zach told me that he saw my doppelganger. He even told me, Isaac and Hayes, that he saw his grandma wearing a bikini at the beach when four of us went for a vacation at Malibu last summer. Isn't it nonsense? Like how it happened? And we all know that he is not crazy but he just still in his sweet dream.

"But..."

"Okay Zach let just get inside and you better forget about it. You seem like a crazy guy. Wake up from your sleep duh."Hayes said and Zach just scratch behind his head.

Four of us walk into the school and then I saw Adrienne lean her back at the locker which is her locker I assume while playing with her phone. I decided to walk to her but then I see Willy standing in front of her. I look away and just walk with my boys. We usually sit at the table near the cafeteria while waiting for the bell to ring.