Chapter 2

The classes were really boring.. there wasn't really anything to talk about,until math came along.

I took my seat as always,and sat in the middle of the room.

While class was going on, the teacher gave us problems that we had to answer on our notebooks, these looked easy because math was my best subject but when I looked to my right I saw a boy already answering the questions.

He noticed I was looking at him, he had hazel eyes and black/brown hair. He had a pretty face you could say.

"Sorry, it's just that I really like math." He said giving me a smile.

I'm not that type of person who would just make friends and start a conversation JUST LIKE THAT! Conversations to me are just a little annoying. Plus I'm fine with the friends I have.

"My name is Addison, Addison Woodrow. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

I hated introduction..

"Mary Steel." I turned back to my notebook started to answer the questions that were on the board.

"You seem really good at math too." He continued.

"Yeah well, your not the only person who likes math either." I snapped.

After school when I got home, I went to go take a shower and change. When I got out of the shower I just remembered I didn't bring the clothes with me but only a bra and underwear, so I guess I had to change in my room.

When I headed to my room, the towel fell and when I went to go reach for it, I looked up and froze....

Suger.Honey.Iced.Tea....

There was a boy just standing there across from my window, I totally forgot we had neighbors!

I quickly covered myself with the towel and yelled, "Look away you pervert!"

I then just closed my window..

That boy looked so familiar..

Hm... I swear I've seen him before.

I put my clothes on and opened my window again, he was just sitting on his bed doing his homework.

Yep..

"Hey!" I yelled to him. His window was closed so I had to grab something to throw at his window to get his attention.

He quickly looked outside of his window and opened it.

Before I could say anything he quickly just said "look I'm so so sorry! I just walked in my room, and I saw you... you know... and I couldn't move. I'm really sorry.. and don't worry I wasn't thinking anything dirty I swear!" He said, innocently.

Boys would always say that just to get to you.

"sure..sure.. just FORGET what happened and we shall never talk about this alright?" I had to give him a chance, besides I'll get him back.

"Y-yes. Wait aren't you that girl in math class?" He stared at me.

"That's why you look so familiar! Really?! Out of so many people in this world YOU had to be my new neighbor?!" I got a little upset.

"What's wrong with me? You don't like boys or what?" He casually asked.

"Well no! There just a huge distraction.. look I have to go already I'll see you when I see you." I was getting ready to close my window when he starts to say something.

"Wait! Can you help me on my math homework please? I really don't know this one." He begged.

I just looked at him... "fine but hurry up before I change my mind." He nodded and the second I turned around he was already here.

"Was I quick enough?" He asked.

"Yeah I quess... just sit here while I get my homework." I said and got my homework out.

"Mary.. I really like your name." He said staring at me.

"Thanks I guess, okay so what question are you stuck on?" I asked, just getting this over with.

"Oh yeah, um..."

While he was writing, I just noticed how he looks up close. His hair was actually just dark brown curly hair, his body was fit, his eyes are very light Hazel,and he looks.... WHAT AM I THINKING?!

I quickly turned away and blushed.

"Like this?" He pointed at his answer.

I'm getting the feeling that he already got this in the beginning.

"Yep n--"

"Mary! Oh?" Katy and Ashley just barged in.

I jumped and looked at Katy and Ashley. "Um, hi.. Mary who's this?" Katy asked with excitement in her eyes.

"His name is Addison. He's the new neighbor." I answered for him.

"But you don't really like making new friends." She said.

"I'm not--"
"Yeah we just became friends!" He inturrupted me and I just gave him a glare.

"In fact he was just about to leave!" I gave him a look to leave and that I would deal with him later. He frowned and said "yeah um, it was nice to meet you, but I better get going. Bye Mary!"

He waved at me and left.

Once he left Katy started asking questions..

"He is not my friend Katy! For the last time!"
I repeated.

"Then why was he in your room?! You only let Matt come inside your room, but not another boy?!" Katy smiled at me.

"Yeah, I mean Mary, you may just have feelings for him." Ashley said.

"I dont! And I let him in because he needed help with his math homework!" I said, getting annoyed.

"But I thought you just said a little while ago that he was good at mathematics." Katy suggested.

I froze, and I just realized I did say that! So he was lying to me?!

"I mean he looks cute though, maybe he'll ask you out?" Ashley said smiling at me.

"NO! I told you I'm not interested in boys besides he looks like that type of person who would just get any girl." I said,crossing my arms.

"Not all boys are like that Mary, you have to understand that having a boyfriend can actually be good for you, now me and Ashley have to go, but good luck Mary." As they both left I just lay flat on my bed.

"Mary!" I heard my mom call. I stand up and run to where my mom was.

"Yeah mom?" I asked.

"Can you go grocery shopping please, i still have to work from home." She requested.

"Ofcourse mother, you do you and ill just go walk okay?" I get the grocery shopping list and kiss my mom on her cheek.