Epilogue

"He said he was gonna meet me here.. oh come on Addison you know i have work to do." I said to myself wait near a beautiful water fall, at night.

"It is quite beautiful though.." i smile.

Collage for me has already past, 4 years and im still with Addison,i work as math teacher at a Middle School like Addison aswell. When i look at myself on the mirror i see the lady who i saw in my last dream, the future me.

"Sorry i was late honey." Addison runs towards me.

"Wow, am i the luckiest guy or not!" He smirks as i roll my eyes.

"Aren't i the luckest women on earth?" I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nah you probably just saw a ladybug." He jokes.

"Whatever Addis, why did you want to meet me here again?" I asked.

"Well.." He kneels on one leg down,and the other up. He takes out a little box from his pocket, i covered my mouth in surprise.

"Mary Steel.. Its been 5 and half years since we've been dating. I love you so much i cant bare to live without you. Would you make me the most, MOST luckiest guy on earth and take my hand on marriage?" He asks.

I start cry and nodd, "yes.. YES!" He stands up and i opened my arms wide so he could hug me.

"I love you so much Addison." I cry, hugging him as tight as i can.

"I love you more Mary." His voice cracks as he starts to cry too.

"Shut up Addis, i love you the most."

"Make me." He smirks, carrying me.

"Fine.." I gave him a long kiss, a kiss that will prove to him that i loved him with all my heart..

Just A Boy (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें