Chapter 4

DING!DONG!

I heard the Door bell ring and it was Katy her family, "Hi!" Katy yelled and gave me a hug.

"Can't.... breath .......Katy!" I said and patted her back.

"Oops sorry, oh and Ashley can't really make it, she said she had to go to church?"

Silence

We both laugh and just sat down, talking to her family I heard the door bell ring again.

When I opened it I saw a very beautiful young lady with blonde curly hair, and electric blue eyes.

Next to her was a little girl who looked just like her mother.

And behind both of them was Addis.

"Hi we're the neighbors from next door. Addison here told me you guys invited us for dinner?" The mothers voice was beautiful too.

"Yes please come in." I said and opened the door widely.

When everyone was introducing themselves I was stuck in the back with katy.

"Damn girl, your very lucky." She stares at Addis.

"Really? I told you I don't have feelings for him, my mom just wanted to meet his family." I said.

"When is he ever going to be your friend?" Katy asks.

"I still don't know." I answered.

I mean I have been thinking wither or not I should be friends with him, I mean he never gave up even though I kept being mean to him. I don't know, he's still just a boy. I don't know...

I went to go outside for a bit to get some fresh air.. I heard someone walking behind me, I turned around and I saw Addis walking towards me.

"Your mom is really nice." He starts.

"Thanks. Look I have to tell you somethin--"

"I know, you never wanted me here. Right?" He inturupted.

"No--"

"I just want to let you know, that if you won't accept being friends I understand.. but I won't give up." He starts to stare at me, his beautiful hazel eyes caught my attention.

He's start to lean in, I wanted to do something but for some reason I didnt..

"Addison."

That's when I felt his lips touch mine. What is he doing?! Stop! Why won't I push him away! B-but..it feels... he's such a good kisser.. WHAT AM I SAYING?!

I let him pull me closer to him, I find my arms slowly around his back to his soft dark hair. I start laying down, pulling him with me. I pulled him closer, for a deeper kiss.

I hear him moan when I started to nibble his bottom lip. I can't stop kissing him! Stop!

That's when I finally thought it was time to stop already.

"What was that?! I thought you just wanted to be friends?!" I asked stepping back.

"Mary.. I know, but I like you, your not like the other girls who come drooling over me, you didn't come and ask me if I was single, you didn't mind me being me. Your the only person who only accepts me as me. I like you Mary, your smart, we have a lot in commen, and your beautiful. I really like you Mary... I really do, and I always will."

I started tear, I didn't know what to do.. I didn't know what to say...

At first I thought this year was gonna be normal, I thought Katy was going to be the one who is dating someone, I thought Ashley and Matt would end up together, and I thought I would just graduate and have an amazing future. I thought I wasn't into boys, I thought they just liked me for my looks, I thought.... I thought Addison was 'Just A Boy'

"Addis...."