I reluctantly sighed before calmly walking to the other metal bench opposite to him and taking a careful seat on it. We sat there in silence for a few moments, me fiddling with my thumbs and him still looking down at his hands. It wasn't awkward but I could tell he wanted to talk but he was hesitant, maybe even scared?

I decided to finally stop the silence between us and said with a calm voice and a smile," Hey, how's my favorite Jackass doing?"

I watched as his face broke out into a smile and he chuckled to himself before looking up from his hands and smirking at me, " Oh, you know just fine besides the fact that your moron boyfriend and his stupid friend decided to lock me up and are now trying to convince me I'm some sort of nasty ass lizard. Anyways, How is the self proclaimed original blonde badass doing?"

I chuckled too after he called me that name. I can't believe he remembered how I went on a rant after school one day about how Erica stole my look and that I was the quote end quote " The original blonde badass." It showed how he paid attention to the small details about me. I knew he didn't do this for Lydia which honestly made me feel bad but I couldn't change the way Jackson worked.

" I'm doing just fine too and I understand how you feel. They didn't even tell me they were going to do this to you. They knew I wouldn't agree to it which is more than 100% true. I'm really sorry they did this, they can be really stupid sometimes, let me tell you I deal with it everyday."

A distant "Hey! We heard that!" from outside the van could be heard coming from none other than the leading idiot Stiles Stilinski. Jackson and I both rolled our eyes simultaneously which was quite weird but cool at the same time.

I turned my head towards the door where I knew Stiles was holding his ear up against because he wouldn't have heard it other wise... unless Scott told him. I highly doubt he was unable to relay information that fast though.

" Stiles, I know you're being an eavesdropping little jerk so if you don't mind, this is an AB conversation between Jackson and I please, C your way out of it. "

I heard a groan from the other side of the door and then followed by crunching of leaves so I was guessing that Stiles had stomped away from the van in his usual childish fashion. I then turned back towards Jackson who was giving me an "are you serious?" look.

This made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion and say "What?"

He shook his head with a chuckle, " That was such a dumb joke. "

I put my hand over my heart in mock hurt and offense, " How dare you Jackass Whittewhore! I thought we were friends. Jokes are like my life, how dare you insult them?!"

" Oh, I'm very sorry Miss Isa makes my life hell. I think I deserve to bash on your horrible joke after how cruel you were to me when your dad wanted to test me."

As soon as he said that last part I put my head down in shame. I didn't know what I was doing at the time. I admit it didn't feel abnormal to me when I did it but after the weird mood or I guess personality changes I've been having I realized that I wasn't me and I felt horrible for how I treated him. He was one of my best friends and I was so easy to call him a snake and all this horrible stuff without a second thought.

I was broken out of my pity party when I heard a loud clanking of metal come from in front of me and I brought my head to look up to Jackson who was pulling on his handcuffs trying to get out of them, "What are you doing?" I questioned in a small fragile voice.

He rolled his eyes and yanked on them one more time but nothing happened so he groaned in defeat and gave me a slight smile, " Well, I was going to hug you because I obviously upset you with that comment but these stupid ass handcuffs are holding me down. "